Old 03-12-2009, 02:31 PM
Mads Michelsen

Default Forgot password

I forgot my password and can't seem to find any way to reset it. Could
I ask an admin to reset it. The username is 'chochem'. Thanks and
apologies.

Old 03-12-2009, 02:33 PM
Evangelos Foutras

Mads Michelsen wrote:

I forgot my password and can't seem to find any way to reset it. Could
I ask an admin to reset it. The username is 'chochem'. Thanks and
apologies.

Email sent.

Old 03-12-2009, 02:33 PM
Andrea Scarpino

2009/3/12 Mads Michelsen <chochem@gmail.com>:
> I forgot my password and can't seem to find any way to reset it. Could
> I ask an admin to reset it. The username is 'chochem'. Thanks and
> apologies.

I sent a message to chockem's mail account with the new password

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer