Old 03-11-2009, 10:13 PM
Timm Preetz

Default communitypkg swears in my face

Hi,

as of today I am not able to upload new packages, what's going on?

$ communitypkg
/usr/bin/tupkg:22: DeprecationWarning: the md5 module is deprecated; use
hashlib instead
import md5
Error authenticating you, you bastard
Cancelled

Regards,
Timm
--
Timm Preetz (gummibaerchen)
Arch Linux Trusted User

Old 03-11-2009, 10:16 PM
Aaron Griffin

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 6:13 PM, Timm Preetz <timm@preetz.us> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as of today I am not able to upload new packages, what's going on?
>
> $ communitypkg
> /usr/bin/tupkg:22: DeprecationWarning: the md5 module is deprecated; use
> hashlib instead
> *import md5
> Error authenticating you, you bastard
> Cancelled

When was the last time you were able to upload? Could you have
forgotten / changed your password?