Old 03-08-2009, 05:02 PM
Angelo Theodorou

Default Deletion requested

Please, can you delete the fmodex package
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=7964)?
It seems like it is the only solution to the fact that I cannot upload
an archive with updated scripts.

Thanks,
AT

Old 03-08-2009, 05:19 PM
Giovanni Scafora

2009/3/8, Angelo Theodorou <encelo@gmail.com>:
> Please, can you delete the fmodex package
> (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=7964)?
> It seems like it is the only solution to the fact that I cannot upload
> an archive with updated scripts.

Done!

--
Arch Linux Developer (voidnull)
AUR & Pacman Italian Translations

Old 03-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Angelo Theodorou

Thank you for deleting the fmodex package, but still I cannot upload
the updated archive! :-(

Old 03-08-2009, 07:09 PM
Loui Chang

On Sun, Mar 08, 2009 at 09:03:47PM +0100, Angelo Theodorou wrote:
> Thank you for deleting the fmodex package, but still I cannot upload
> the updated archive! :-(

Please file a bug report if you have problems.

Old 03-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Daenyth Blank

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 15:03, Angelo Theodorou <encelo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for deleting the fmodex package, but still I cannot upload
> the updated archive! :-(

What error does it give you?

Old 03-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Giovanni Scafora

2009/3/8, Angelo Theodorou <encelo@gmail.com>:
> Thank you for deleting the fmodex package, but still I cannot upload
> the updated archive! :-(

Sorry, try again!