Old 03-08-2009, 11:43 AM
slubman

Default Request for deletion

Hello

I've uploaded a package name stasks to AUR, but it was already present on AUR
with another name.
Can a TU remove this package [http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=24498]
please ?

Greetings.

--
slubman
site: http://www.slubman.info/

Old 03-08-2009, 11:52 AM
Andrea Scarpino

2009/3/8 slubman <lists@slubman.info>:
> Hello
>
> I've uploaded a package name stasks to AUR, but it was already present on AUR
> with another name.
> Can a TU remove this package [http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=24498]
> please ?

Done

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 03-09-2009, 08:04 AM
Georg Grabler

I'd like to request another package in AUR for deletion: huawei-e220.

With the newere kernel versions, this package loads the wrong modules. It
loads the normal generic USB driver, and not the option driver, which causes
HSDPA connections to limit to 480 kbit (60 kb/s).

With kernel release 2.6.20, this package became obsolete, since the kernel
can handle the devices itself (even switching the e220 modem from scsi /
cdrom state to modem state).

Kind regards,
Georg

Old 03-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Jaroslav Lichtblau

On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 10:04:36AM +0100, Georg Grabler wrote:
> I'd like to request another package in AUR for deletion: huawei-e220.
>
> With the newere kernel versions, this package loads the wrong modules. It
> loads the normal generic USB driver, and not the option driver, which causes
> HSDPA connections to limit to 480 kbit (60 kb/s).
>
> With kernel release 2.6.20, this package became obsolete, since the kernel
> can handle the devices itself (even switching the e220 modem from scsi /
> cdrom state to modem state).
>
> Kind regards,
> Georg

Done.

--
I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.
-- William Allen White

Old 11-25-2011, 02:56 PM
Linux Lover

Hi,

I uploaded a package for a GIMP plugin a while ago, but apparently there's
already one under another name (it's also older).
Mine: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=52060
The other one: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=13473

Please delete my package.

Thanks

Old 11-25-2011, 03:53 PM
Thomas Dziedzic

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 9:56 AM, Linux Lover <gotleenucks@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I uploaded a package for a GIMP plugin a while ago, but apparently there's
> already one under another name (it's also older).
> Mine: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=52060
> The other one: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=13473
>
> Please delete my package.
>
> Thanks