Old 03-03-2009, 09:44 PM
"stefan-husmann@t-online.de"

Default Gnomesword renamed do Xiphos

Hello,

since the most recent update the popular bible study software gnomesword
changed it's name to xiphos. Gnomesword has 40 votes and has been
orphaned by the long standing maintainer. So now I would like to move
xiphos to community.

Any objections?

Regards Stefan

Old 03-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Andrea Scarpino

2009/3/3 stefan-husmann@t-online.de <stefan-husmann@t-online.de>:
> Hello,
>
> since the most recent update the popular bible study software gnomesword
> changed it's name to xiphos. Gnomesword has 40 votes and has been
> orphaned by the long standing maintainer. So now I would like to move
> xiphos to community.
>
> Any objections?

No one for me.

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 03-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Allan McRae

Andrea Scarpino wrote:

since the most recent update the popular bible study software gnomesword
changed it's name to xiphos. Gnomesword has 40 votes and has been
orphaned by the long standing maintainer. So now I would like to move
xiphos to community.

Any objections?

Go for it. That package seems to satisfy the spirit of the law.

No one for me.

That must be lonely...

Allan

Old 03-04-2009, 07:21 PM
Jaroslav Lichtblau

On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 11:44:22PM +0100, stefan-husmann@t-online.de wrote:

> Hello,
>
> since the most recent update the popular bible study software gnomesword
> changed it's name to xiphos. Gnomesword has 40 votes and has been
> orphaned by the long standing maintainer. So now I would like to move
> xiphos to community.
>
> Any objections?
>
> Regards Stefan

I say, go ahead.

--
Wahrhaftigkeit und Politik wohnen selten unter einem Dach.
-- Stefan Zweig