Old 03-03-2009, 03:14 PM
Phil Dillon-Thiselton

Default chromium -> chromium-bsu

I renamed chromium by popular request. The new pkg is up but I have
not cleaned the old chromium build files from CVS, just untagged the
PKGBUILD.

Best

dtw

Old 03-03-2009, 05:06 PM
Eric Bélanger

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 11:14 AM, Phil Dillon-Thiselton
<dibblethewrecker@gmail.com> wrote:
> I renamed chromium by popular request. *The new pkg is up but I have
> not cleaned the old chromium build files from CVS, just untagged the
> PKGBUILD.
>
> Best
>
> dtw

When removing a package from community, untag all files, not just the
PKGBUILD. That prevents false errors in the repo integrity checks and
clean up the users' abs tree. It is a good idea to also remove them
from cvs to clean it up too.

Old 03-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Allan McRae

Phil Dillon-Thiselton wrote:

I renamed chromium by popular request. The new pkg is up but I have
not cleaned the old chromium build files from CVS, just untagged the
PKGBUILD.

It is a good idea to untag all files or else abs will continue to check
them out.

Also, I can not find chromium-bsu anywhere. Have you reuploaded it to
[community] again?

Allan

Old 03-03-2009, 06:07 PM
Phil Dillon-Thiselton

2009/3/3 Phil Dillon-Thiselton <dibblethewrecker@gmail.com>:
> I renamed chromium by popular request. *The new pkg is up but I have
> not cleaned the old chromium build files from CVS, just untagged the
> PKGBUILD.

*yet