Old 02-28-2009, 08:19 PM
Tom Wambold

Default Package Removal Request - zope-interface

I wasn't paying attention when I was making PKGBUILDs for soho and its
dependencies, and I didn't realize that zope-interface was already in
extra. Could someone remove it please?

Sorry for the trouble!

Thanks,
-Tom Wambold

Old 02-28-2009, 08:29 PM
Andrea Scarpino

2009/2/28 Tom Wambold <tom5760@gmail.com>:
> I wasn't paying attention when I was making PKGBUILDs for soho and its
> dependencies, and I didn't realize that zope-interface was already in
> extra. *Could someone remove it please?

Done

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino