Old 02-26-2009, 10:37 PM
Giovanni Scafora

Default moreutils in community

2009/2/26, Loui Chang <louipc.ist@gmail.com>:
> Ah maybe not so much. It's a dependency for ktechlab

I also added to community gssdp, gupnp and gupnp-igd as amsn
dependencies (for gupnp-igd support).

--
Arch Linux Developer (voidnull)
AUR & Pacman Italian Translations

Old 02-26-2009, 10:38 PM
Pierre Chapuis

Le Thu, 26 Feb 2009 23:50:45 +0100,
Geoffroy Carrier <geoffroy.carrier@koon.fr> a écrit :

> Well I love those tools, so I'd say... Let's vote!

I didn't know these tools existed, at least this thread learnt me something useful. I've voted for them now, by the way. I hope enough users do so so they can stay in community.

--
catwell

Old 02-26-2009, 11:41 PM
Grigorios Bouzakis

Thanks for making me subscribe again to this list. I missed all those
package removal requests that accompanied my Sunday morning coffee for
a while.

moreutils-svn was part of community before. Sergej just replaced it
with the stable version cause of http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/13468

So stop attacking him! :P

--
Greg

Old 02-26-2009, 11:48 PM
Andrea Scarpino

http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2009-February/003893.html

and if you take a look at recently closed tasks rss page[1] you can
see how much work sergej did.

2009/2/27 Grigorios Bouzakis <grbzks@gmail.com>:
> So stop attacking him! :P

[1] http://bugs.archlinux.org/feed.php?feed_type=atom&topic=clo&project=5

Regards

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 02-26-2009, 11:50 PM
Grigorios Bouzakis

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 2:48 AM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:
> http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2009-February/003893.html
>
> and if you take a look at recently closed tasks rss page[1] you can
> see how much work sergej did.
>
> 2009/2/27 Grigorios Bouzakis <grbzks@gmail.com>:
>> So stop attacking him! :P
>

> [1] http://bugs.archlinux.org/feed.php?feed_type=atom&topic=clo&project=5
>
> Regards
>
> --
> Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
> Arch Linux Developer

I dont think he is human. Seriously. I meant to write an email asking
htf does he
do it.
He can build all of Arch repos in less that a workday.

--
Greg

Old 02-27-2009, 06:37 AM
Sergej Pupykin

>s> according to the recent proposal (see
>s> http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2008-December/003207.html)
>s> there should not be packages added to community with less than 10 votes
>s> or less than 1% in pkgstats. The new package moreutils violates this.

replaces=(moreutils-svn)

I do not remember how many votes moreutils-svn has...

Old 02-27-2009, 07:32 AM
"stefan-husmann@t-online.de"

> > s> according to the recent proposal (see
> > s>

http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2008-December/003207.html)
> > s> there should not be packages added to community with less than 10
> > votes s> or less than 1% in pkgstats. The new package moreutils
> > violates this.
> >

> replaces=(moreutils-svn)
>
> I do not remember how many votes moreutils-svn has...

Hello,
okay, moreutils-svn has 1.02% usage in pkgstats, so the votes do not
matter.

A small mail to aur-general or a comment on the comment page would have
been helpful.

Regards Stefan