Old 02-21-2009, 02:27 AM
Ghost1227

Default Calling Swiergot - Was: Discussion regarding TU Swiergot

Allan McRae wrote:

Loui Chang wrote:

Yes swiergot did
vote in the last proposal (Changing [community] management system)

So it appears that he still reads this list. Lets wait for him to
respond about his status.

Allan

Agreed, I have no interest in the unnecessary removal of a TU. My only
interest in starting this discussion was the welfare of the community
through keeping packages updated.

Daniel Griffiths (Ghost1227)

Old 02-24-2009, 07:13 AM
Allan McRae

Jaroslaw Swierczynski wrote:

Hi all,

I'm sorry for not giving any signs of life, it's been a busy time for
me. I've been trying to catch up on my backlog (and emails) with some
but still little success so far. I've been also considering my
resignation but I feel I still can do something more once I manage to
solve things here.

So once again I'm sorry for neglecting my responsibilities, if any of
you thinks he/she could maintain any of my packages, be my guest and
adopt them. If that's ok with you, I'll give myself a couple of days
more before deciding on my future as a TU.

Thanks.

Take care,
Jarek

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know what is happening. We all get busy at times,
so feel free to take a bit longer in your decision now that we know what
is happening.

Cheers,
Allan

Old 02-24-2009, 11:36 PM
M Rawash

On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 07:30 +0100, Jaroslaw Swierczynski wrote:
> Hi all,
> So once again I'm sorry for neglecting my responsibilities, if any of
> you thinks he/she could maintain any of my packages, be my guest and
> adopt them. If that's ok with you, I'll give myself a couple of days
> more before deciding on my future as a TU.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Take care,
> Jarek

Hi Jarek, i'd like to get tuxcmd if you don't mind. i'm no TU, so moving
it to AUR would be appreciated too

regards,
M Rawash

Old 02-25-2009, 12:59 AM
M Rawash

On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 09:38 +0800, Ray Rashif wrote:
> Like he said, give him some time (:

um, ok, guess i got the second paragraph all wrong.. :P