Old 02-22-2009, 12:28 AM
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi

Default pkgs that are in community and have "lost" tar.gz in unsupported.

Hi people,

I do not know if this is intentional, but when in doubt I will let you know.
I did a comparison of the existence of packages that are
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages/{pkgname}/ and also in
community/{category}/{pkgname}.
The list[#1] ({date} {pkgname}) have 1282 entries, and are sorted by
date. (2005-2009). They may be removed, I do not know. I hope this will
be helpful.

Take care.

[#1] http://djgera.pastebin.com/f495afd36

--