Old 02-21-2009, 09:43 PM
Allan McRae

Default Calling Swiergot - Was: Discussion regarding TU Swiergot

Loui Chang wrote:

Yes swiergot did
vote in the last proposal (Changing [community] management system)

So it appears that he still reads this list. Lets wait for him to
respond about his status.

Allan

Old 02-24-2009, 05:30 AM
Jaroslaw Swierczynski

Hi all,

I'm sorry for not giving any signs of life, it's been a busy time for
me. I've been trying to catch up on my backlog (and emails) with some
but still little success so far. I've been also considering my
resignation but I feel I still can do something more once I manage to
solve things here.

So once again I'm sorry for neglecting my responsibilities, if any of
you thinks he/she could maintain any of my packages, be my guest and
adopt them. If that's ok with you, I'll give myself a couple of days
more before deciding on my future as a TU.

Thanks.

Take care,
Jarek

Old 02-25-2009, 12:38 AM
Ray Rashif

Old 02-25-2009, 02:43 AM
Andrei Thorp

I'm also thinking TUs should get first dibs before we start dropping
stuff to AUR. (Also not a TU.)