Old 02-19-2009, 07:14 AM
Abhishek Dasgupta

Default missing licenses

The [community] packages which do not have a license:
(list does not contain lib32* packages)

* deb2targz: Appears to be a simple script file, without any
kind of license information.
* flightgear-atlas
* gps
* hula
* kbd-ru-keymaps
* p3scan: GPL with some OpenSSL exception. [1]
* t1utils: custom license [2]
* whitebox
* xchatosd

If some of these do not genuinely have a license, I think it's
best to contact the upstream author and ask if we can distribute
the binary; otherwise the package should be moved to unsupported.

[1]: http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/p/p3scan/p3scan_2.3.2-7/p3scan.copyright
[2]: http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/t/t1utils/t1utils_1.33-1/t1utils.copyright

--
Abhishek