Old 02-14-2009, 12:08 AM
Daniel J Griffiths

Default Orphaning request & abandonded packages

Christoph Zeiler wrote:

Could a TU please orphan the two packages uploaded by user karsten in 2007?
They haven't been updated since.
I'd also like to ask if there's some way to generally orphan all those
unattended packages, as there's still quite alot of them.
Some nifty script maybe?

Done. As for orphaning all of them, I think not... at least not now.
However, if there is another package that you would like to maintain and
is not currently being (properly) maintained, let us know.

Old 02-14-2009, 10:20 PM
Christoph Zeiler

--
Follow The White Rabyte . . .