Old 02-14-2009, 06:58 PM
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi

Default mnogosearch not updated from 2006.

Hi

The mnogosearch, is very out-of-date.I created a new PKGBUILD with new
options.

Can see here http://djgera.pastebin.com/m7f76ff9b (please review it if
posible, comments are very welcomed)

Any TU can orphan it, and then adopt by me?

Thanks.

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi ( djgera )
http://www.djgera.com.ar

Old 02-14-2009, 07:50 PM
Xavier

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 8:58 PM, Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi
<vmlinuz386@yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> Hi
>
> The mnogosearch, is very out-of-date.I created a new PKGBUILD with new
> options.
>
> Can see here http://djgera.pastebin.com/m7f76ff9b (please review it if
> posible, comments are very welcomed)

I don't know anything about this program, so I only have two general comments :
* makedepends is for dependencies which only exist at build time and
not at runtime. So you can/should remove the makedepends line
* zipman should already be enabled by default in makepkg.conf, so you
can/should remove the option

Old 02-14-2009, 08:21 PM
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi

Xavier wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 8:58 PM, Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi
> <vmlinuz386@yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> The mnogosearch, is very out-of-date.I created a new PKGBUILD with new
>> options.
>>
>> Can see here http://djgera.pastebin.com/m7f76ff9b (please review it if
>> posible, comments are very welcomed)
>>

> I don't know anything about this program, so I only have two general comments :
> * makedepends is for dependencies which only exist at build time and
> not at runtime. So you can/should remove the makedepends line
> * zipman should already be enabled by default in makepkg.conf, so you
> can/should remove the option

Ohh excelent!. Thanks for the tips.

I'm not sure because I do not remember exactly, I came up with that
package, which I had not compress manpages.
Then i was added this option. Now i removed this flag.

Good luck!