-   -   deletion request (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/243058-deletion-request.html)

kludge 02-10-2009 05:48 AM

Angel Velásquez 02-10-2009 06:27 AM

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 2:18 AM, kludge <drkludge@rat-patrol.org> wrote:

02-13-2009 07:27 AM

Andrea Scarpino 02-13-2009 07:31 AM

> it's ill-formed.
Done

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Laszlo Papp 11-01-2009 04:56 AM

Deletion request

Hello,

Please delete the following package from AUR:

It was ported into sourceforge with changing for GIT reversion
control, so SVN handling is not available anymore, and the authors
released a stable version, with a stable snapshot that wasn't
available earlier, and I uploaded into AUR this stable version:

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp

Evangelos Foutras 11-01-2009 05:15 AM

Deletion request

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 7:56 AM, Laszlo Papp <djszapi@archlinux.us> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please delete the following package from AUR:
>
> It was ported into sourceforge with changing for GIT reversion
> control, so SVN handling is not available anymore, and the authors
> released a stable version, with a stable snapshot that wasn't
> available earlier, and I uploaded into AUR this stable version:

> Best Regards,
> Laszlo Papp

Deleted.

Cheers.

Laszlo Papp 11-01-2009 05:17 AM

Deletion request

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 7:15 AM, Evangelos Foutras <foutrelis@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 7:56 AM, Laszlo Papp <djszapi@archlinux.us> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Please delete the following package from AUR:
>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=19104
>>
>> It was ported into sourceforge with changing for GIT reversion
>> control, so SVN handling is not available anymore, and the authors
>> released a stable version, with a stable snapshot that wasn't
>> available earlier, and I uploaded into AUR this stable version:
>>
>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=31641
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Laszlo Papp
>
> Deleted.
>
> Cheers.

Thanks, maybe the same situation:

The author of this package uploaded the this application with the new
GIT version control related AUR package.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp

Laszlo Papp 11-08-2009 08:39 AM

Deletion request

Hello TUs,

The next two packages are with the same application in AUR, I don't
know which one is worth to delete, maybe I prefer lua-expat name to
luaexpat.

luaexpat:

lua-expat:

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp

Chris Brannon 11-08-2009 08:55 AM

Deletion request

Laszlo Papp wrote:
> Hello TUs,
>
> The next two packages are with the same application in AUR, I don't
> know which one is worth to delete, maybe I prefer lua-expat name to
> luaexpat.
>
> luaexpat:
>
> lua-expat:

Laszlo,
I prefer the lua-expat name as well, but ...
1. luaexpat is the package under active maintenance.
(lua-expat hasn't been updated since Dec 3, 2008).
2. luaexpat is required by all the prosody packages, whereas lua-expat
is only required by lua-gtk.

Since you maintain lua-gtk, could you please change the dependency
from lua-expat to luaexpat?
Once that is done, I'll go ahead and delete lua-expat.

Regards,
-- Chris

Ondřej Kučera 11-08-2009 05:08 PM

Deletion request

Hello,

since version 23, the Ruby mode is included in Emacs itself, therefore
the package

is no longer needed and can be deleted.

Thanks, Ondřej

--