FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 08-16-2010, 05:36 PM
Andrea Fagiani
 
Default Deletion request

Please delete package [1] , it replaces rc.sysinit and rc.multi,
provided by the initscripts package, which is just plain wrong, and it
has been disowned.
Also package [2] is a duplicate of the libnih package; the maintainer
has agreed but didn't know how to delete it.


[1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=38083
[2] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37884
 
Old 08-16-2010, 05:46 PM
Laurent Carlier
 
Default Deletion request

Le lundi 16 août 2010 19:36:25, Andrea Fagiani a écrit :
> Please delete package [1] , it replaces rc.sysinit and rc.multi,
> provided by the initscripts package, which is just plain wrong, and it
> has been disowned.
> Also package [2] is a duplicate of the libnih package; the maintainer
> has agreed but didn't know how to delete it.
>
> [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=38083
> [2] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37884

Done :-)
 
Old 08-27-2010, 10:49 AM
F B
 
Default Deletion request

Hi, please delete these packages

wolf-bin32 http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=29506
dib0700-firmware http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=23033

wolf now support x86_64 so the first one is unuseful, dib0700-firmware is provided by linux-firmware.
Thank you in advance.
 
Old 08-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Evangelos Foutras
 
Default Deletion request

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 1:49 PM, F B <fbabetz@yahoo.it> wrote:
> Hi, please delete these packages
>
> wolf-bin32 http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=29506
> dib0700-firmware http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=23033
>
> wolf now support x86_64 so the first one is unuseful, dib0700-firmware is provided by linux-firmware.
> Thank you in advance.

Done.
 
Old 08-27-2010, 10:39 PM
Pierre Bourdon
 
Default Deletion request

Hi,

Could you please delete gdb-archer-python-git [1] ? It is not needed
anymore as gdb in [extra] now supports Python scripting.

Thanks in advance,

[1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=36034

--
Pierre "delroth" Bourdon <delroth@gmail.com>
Étudiant à l'EPITA / Student at EPITA
http://bitbucket.org/delroth/
 
Old 08-27-2010, 10:47 PM
Evangelos Foutras
 
Default Deletion request

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 1:39 AM, Pierre Bourdon <delroth@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you please delete gdb-archer-python-git [1] ? It is not needed
> anymore as gdb in [extra] now supports Python scripting.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=36034
>
> --
> Pierre "delroth" Bourdon <delroth@gmail.com>
> Étudiant à l'EPITA / Student at EPITA
> http://bitbucket.org/delroth/

Done.
 
Old 08-28-2010, 11:22 AM
"KESHAV P.R."
 
Default deletion request

Please delete the following packages from AUR :-

grub2-efi-x64-bzr http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39901
grub2-efi-x86-bzr http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39902

grub2-efi-x64 http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39904
grub2-efi-x86 http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39905

The packages have been merged (based on tpowa's suggestion) and
replaced by grub2-efi-bzr
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=40290 and grub2-efi
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=40300 (see the PKGBUILDs for
more info). Thanks in advance.

Keshav
 
Old 08-28-2010, 11:29 AM
Stefan Husmann
 
Default deletion request

Am 28.08.2010 13:22, schrieb KESHAV P.R.:
> Please delete the following packages from AUR :-
>
> grub2-efi-x64-bzr http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39901
> grub2-efi-x86-bzr http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39902
>
> grub2-efi-x64 http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39904
> grub2-efi-x86 http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39905
>
> The packages have been merged (based on tpowa's suggestion) and
> replaced by grub2-efi-bzr
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=40290 and grub2-efi
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=40300 (see the PKGBUILDs for
> more info). Thanks in advance.
>
> Keshav
>
Done, thank you.
 
Old 09-22-2010, 06:43 PM
"KESHAV P.R."
 
Default Deletion request

Please delete grub2-efi http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=40300
package . I am currently working on a grub2 split pkg for extra repo
and grub2-efi-bzr http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=40290
package provides the same functionality as grub2-efi as of now. I am
the maintainer of both the pkgs.

Regards.

Keshav
 
Old 09-22-2010, 09:54 PM
Thorsten Töpper
 
Default Deletion request

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 00:13:59 +0530
"KESHAV P.R." <skodabenz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please delete grub2-efi http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=40300
> package . I am currently working on a grub2 split pkg for extra repo
> and grub2-efi-bzr http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=40290
> package provides the same functionality as grub2-efi as of now. I am
> the maintainer of both the pkgs.
>
> Regards.
>
> Keshav

Done, thank you.

--
Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 04:31 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org