Old 07-17-2012, 06:58 PM
Ike Devolder

Default Deletion Request

Op dinsdag 17 juli 2012 14:01:12 schreef TingPing:
> hexchat-sasl should be removed, it was added upstream

Could you add the links please

thx

--Ike

Old 07-18-2012, 07:15 PM
TingPing

https://github.com/hexchat/hexchat/commit/e5f4c4d217a35f5405dc1f2a6ff9f79e2ecad705

Old 07-19-2012, 10:47 AM
Ike Devolder

Op woensdag 18 juli 2012 15:15:07 schreef TingPing:
> Op dinsdag 17 juli 2012 14:01:12 schreef TingPing:
> >* hexchat-sasl should be removed, it was added upstream*
>
> Could you add the links please
>
> thx
>
> --Ike

> https://github.com/hexchat/hexchat/commit/e5f4c4d217a35f5405dc1f2a6ff9f79e2e
> cad705

removed, thx

--Ike

Old 07-24-2012, 11:25 AM
Ike Devolder

Op dinsdag 24 juli 2012 17:13:07 schreef Axilleas Pi:
> I bumped into openadduser[1]. Orphan and the URI dead.
>
> [1]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=11871

Deleted, thx

--Ike

Old 07-24-2012, 02:13 PM
Axilleas Pi

Old 07-26-2012, 10:46 PM
Allen Li

Hi,

Could someone delete python-spynner? The official download from pypi has been
down for a while now. I've uploaded python2-spynner-git which uses the
development version. If and when the official download comes back, I'll
reupload as python2-spynner as per proper naming conventions.

Allen Li

Old 07-26-2012, 11:46 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 1:46 AM, Allen Li <cyberdupo56@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could someone delete python-spynner? The official download from pypi has been
> down for a while now. I've uploaded python2-spynner-git which uses the
> development version. If and when the official download comes back, I'll
> reupload as python2-spynner as per proper naming conventions.

Removed, thanks.

Old 08-12-2012, 01:53 PM
rafael ff1

2012/6/9 Lukáš Jirkovský <l.jirkovsky@gmail.com>:
> On 7 June 2012 18:41, rafael ff1 <rafael.f.f1@gmail.com> wrote:
>> lib32-libusb[1] is maintained by me and since libusb was replaced with
>> lib32-libusbx, I believe lib32-libusb was replaced lib32-libusbx.
>>
>> [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=56520
>>
>> So, please delete lib32-libusb
>>
>> Thanks
>
> I think it can stay in the repo, as the libusb an libusbx may diverge
> more in the future.

2 months now and libusbx looks good in repos. In worst case, I have
the PKGBUILD in my computer.

Remove lib32-libusb?

Old 08-14-2012, 09:00 PM
Franois Boulogne

Hi,

Could you remove archdocumentalist
(https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=40125) which is my own
package (and my own source code btw).
As mentioned in the comment, the reason is that the i18n policy
regarding the arch wiki changed; now translations are maintained by
communities on different websites and the code does not handle that for
the moment.
Since I have no time right now to fix it, I think it is worth to remove
the package to avoid misunderstanding.

Thank you.

--
Franois Boulogne.
https://www.sciunto.org

Old 08-15-2012, 10:40 AM
Lukas Jirkovsky

On 14 August 2012 23:00, Franois Boulogne <fboulogne@sciunto.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you remove archdocumentalist
> (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=40125) which is my own
> package (and my own source code btw).
> As mentioned in the comment, the reason is that the i18n policy
> regarding the arch wiki changed; now translations are maintained by
> communities on different websites and the code does not handle that for
> the moment.
> Since I have no time right now to fix it, I think it is worth to remove
> the package to avoid misunderstanding.
>
> Thank you.
>
> --
> Franois Boulogne.