Old 06-25-2012, 08:39 AM
Massimiliano Torromeo

Default Deletion request

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Schala Zeal <schalaalexiazeal@gmail.com> wrote:

> I had submitted wine-locale to the AUR after testing the script to run
> it. It worked so I assumed it was ready to package. However, it turns
> out this script really hates paths other than it was downloaded from.

Gone

Old 07-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Connor Behan

On 04/07/12 04:58 PM, Axilleas Pi wrote:
> Please delete gnome-shell-theme-ice-cream-sandwich [1]. It's now named
> gnome-shell-theme-holo [2] as stated in comments [1] by the maintainer.

Merged, thanks.

Old 07-04-2012, 11:58 PM
Axilleas Pi

Old 07-12-2012, 02:57 AM
Linus Arver

Hello,

Please remove 'undo-tree'
(https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=48977), as it is a duplicate
of the new/improved 'emacs-undo-tree'
(https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=60708).
I actually own both packages (I just adopted 'undo-tree' today),
and while I could have simply upgraded the 'undo-tree' package, I
thought this would be a good time to get the naming right.

Please forward me your response as I am not subscribed to this list.

-Linus

Old 07-12-2012, 03:53 AM
Connor Behan

On 11/07/12 07:57 PM, Linus Arver wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please remove 'undo-tree'
> (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=48977), as it is a duplicate
> of the new/improved 'emacs-undo-tree'
> (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=60708).
> I actually own both packages (I just adopted 'undo-tree' today),
> and while I could have simply upgraded the 'undo-tree' package, I
> thought this would be a good time to get the naming right.
>
> Please forward me your response as I am not subscribed to this list.
>
> -Linus
I merged the two packages so emacs-undo-tree now has 5 votes.

Old 07-13-2012, 02:43 PM
Mauro Santos

In anticipation of the final /lib move please remove [1] because it
doesn't build anymore with recent kernels and soon the module will be
installed to the wrong place.

If possible merge the votes into [2] as it includes code fixes to build
cleanly on recent kernels and a few more supported pid:vid combinations.

Mauro Santos

Old 07-13-2012, 02:57 PM
Ike Devolder

Op vrijdag 13 juli 2012 15:43:45 schreef Mauro Santos:
> In anticipation of the final /lib move please remove [1] because it
> doesn't build anymore with recent kernels and soon the module will be
> installed to the wrong place.
>
> If possible merge the votes into [2] as it includes code fixes to build
> cleanly on recent kernels and a few more supported pid:vid combinations.

merged, thx

--Ike

Old 07-16-2012, 05:42 AM
Carl Mueller

Due to the renaming of KDE plasma packages on AUR, I orphaned several
packages which need to be deleted. That is, I created new packages with
names starting with kdeplasma-applets-****. The old packages are:

adjustable-clock-plasmoid
customizable-weather-plasmoid
publictransport-library
publictransport-plasmoid
quickaccess-plasmoid
yawp-weather-plasmoid

Thanks,
Carl

Old 07-16-2012, 07:31 AM
Andrea Scarpino

On Monday 16 July 2012 01:42:51 Carl Mueller wrote:
> Due to the renaming of KDE plasma packages on AUR, I orphaned several
> packages which need to be deleted. That is, I created new packages with
> names starting with kdeplasma-applets-****. The old packages are:
>
> adjustable-clock-plasmoid
> customizable-weather-plasmoid
> publictransport-library
> publictransport-plasmoid
> quickaccess-plasmoid
> yawp-weather-plasmoid

All packages have been merged. Thanks!

--
Andrea

Old 07-17-2012, 06:01 PM
TingPing

hexchat-sasl should be removed, it was added upstream