Old 05-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Stefan Mark

Default Deletion request

'madasul-svn' (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=51801) the
project changed focus and will be renamed and restarted. Nobody used it
anyway

Old 05-10-2012, 11:21 PM
speps

On Thu, 10 May 2012 11:55:47 +0200
Stefan Mark <mark@unserver.de> wrote:

> 'madasul-svn' (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=51801) the
> project changed focus and will be renamed and restarted. Nobody used it
> anyway

gone, thanks

- speps -

Old 05-12-2012, 05:28 PM
rafael ff1

guichan-allegro4 [1] was meant to provide a fix for guichan's bug
FS#29824, therefore it is just a temporary package. The bug report was
solved, so the time has arrived: please nuke it!

p.s.: I'm the maintainer.

Thanks,
Rafael

Old 05-12-2012, 06:09 PM
speps

On Sat, 12 May 2012 14:28:31 -0300
rafael ff1 <rafael.f.f1@gmail.com> wrote:

> guichan-allegro4 [1] was meant to provide a fix for guichan's bug
> FS#29824, therefore it is just a temporary package. The bug report was
> solved, so the time has arrived: please nuke it!
>
> p.s.: I'm the maintainer.
>
> Thanks,
> Rafael

Gone with the wind, thanks.

FYI, it's recommended to not upload packages with simple bug fixes on AUR
that are going to be merged in official repository.

Next time please wait for the bug report response first.

- speps -

Old 05-24-2012, 02:53 AM
rafael ff1

adobe-air-beta [1] and adobe-air-sdk-beta [2] are both currently
outdated and unnecessary. Unnecessary because Adobe doesn't provide
support anymore for Linux after version 2.6.0, which is already
provided by adobe-air-sdk.

Please delete [1] and [2]

Thanks

Old 05-24-2012, 03:00 AM
Connor Behan

On 23/05/12 07:53 PM, rafael ff1 wrote:
> adobe-air-beta [1] and adobe-air-sdk-beta [2] are both currently
> outdated and unnecessary. Unnecessary because Adobe doesn't provide
> support anymore for Linux after version 2.6.0, which is already
> provided by adobe-air-sdk.
>
> [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=36919
> [2] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=36920
>
> Please delete [1] and [2]
>
> Thanks
They are no more.

Old 06-16-2012, 04:42 PM
Ike Devolder

Op zaterdag 16 juni 2012 00:06:51 schreef rafael ff1:
> ristretto-mod [1] provides a feature that was added to Ristretto a
> loooong time ago. Even the maintainer abandoned it. So, please delete.
>
> [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=25985

nirwana is waiting
gone
thx

--Ike

Old 06-25-2012, 04:58 AM
Simon Perry

Hey there,

Please remove mangler-snapshot as the source tarballs have not been
updated since 13-Jun-2010 and the preferred method of getting the latest
code is to use the SVN package.

Cheers.

Simon Perry (aka Pezz)

Old 06-25-2012, 05:07 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 7:58 AM, Simon Perry <aur@sanxion.net> wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> Please remove mangler-snapshot as the source tarballs have not been
> updated since 13-Jun-2010 and the preferred method of getting the latest
> code is to use the SVN package.

Done, thanks.

Old 06-25-2012, 07:47 AM
Schala Zeal

I had submitted wine-locale to the AUR after testing the script to run
it. It worked so I assumed it was ready to package. However, it turns
out this script really hates paths other than it was downloaded from.