FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 04-25-2012, 01:43 PM
Thomas Dziedzic
 
Default Deletion request

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 4:47 AM, Andrzej Giniewicz <gginiu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to ask to remove libwacom package I made few months back - it
> was moved into extra few days ago and wasn't deleted from AUR.
>
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=55054
>
> Cheers,
> Andrzej.

done
 
Old 04-29-2012, 04:25 PM
Dirk
 
Default Deletion request

libxfcegui4-devel [1]
Orphan and outdated. Newer versions available in extra and testing.

orage-devel [2]
Orphan and outdated. Latest version available in extra.

terminal-devel [3]
Orphan and outdated. Latest version available in extra.

xfwm4-themes-devel [4]
Orphan and outdated. Latest version is in testing.

thunar-archive-plugin-devel [5]
Orphan and duplicate. Same version available in extra.


[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=20797
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=20770
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=43917
[4] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=23212
[5] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=43985

Thanks,
Dirk
 
Old 04-29-2012, 04:37 PM
Richard Potts
 
Default Deletion Request

HI,
I have tried resetting my password multiple times, i have tried migrating
my account but i am still unable to login, i have tried to make sure my
account name is correct which it is:

Someone requested a list of all users bound to this e-mail account.
If this wasn't you, you can safely ignore this e-mail, it won't bite.

Accounts for richard@mythreed.com:
* Jedipottsy (Premium!)

Thank you
Richard

On 16 March 2012 14:42, Buce <dmbuce@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Buce <dmbuce@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 9:19 AM, Martti Kühne <mysatyre@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 09:17:10AM -0500, Buce wrote:
> >> > >
> >> > > There was a legacy libpng14 on aur. Why didn't anyone try that?
> >> > >
> >> >
> >> > Sorry, I didn't realize such a package existed and didn't think to
> look
> >> for
> >> > one.
> >> >
> >> >
> >>
> >> well, never mind, it's gone.
> >> my criticism was more directed at Ike, since he's the tu,
> >> hence supposed to know better.
> >>
> >> If you still have the pkgbuild, you could try using libpng14 and upload
> >> anew.
> >>
> >
> > It's gone from my system now, but I'll grab an old copy off the git
> > mirror of the AUR <http://pkgbuild.com/git/aur-mirror.git/> and see if I
> > can't clean it up.
> >
>
> Still no joy. Both the pixelmap latest "official" release and the nightly
> build fail with libpng14 installed on my system.
>
>
> >
> >
> >>
> >> cheers!
> >> mar77i
> >>
> >
> >
>
 
Old 04-29-2012, 04:44 PM
Ike Devolder
 
Default Deletion Request

Op zondag 29 april 2012 18:25:22 schreef Dirk:
> libxfcegui4-devel [1]
> Orphan and outdated. Newer versions available in extra and testing.
>
> orage-devel [2]
> Orphan and outdated. Latest version available in extra.
>
> terminal-devel [3]
> Orphan and outdated. Latest version available in extra.
>
> xfwm4-themes-devel [4]
> Orphan and outdated. Latest version is in testing.
>
> thunar-archive-plugin-devel [5]
> Orphan and duplicate. Same version available in extra.
>
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=20797
> [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=20770
> [3] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=43917
> [4] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=23212
> [5] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=43985
>
> Thanks,
> Dirk

all gone

thx

--Ike
 
Old 05-02-2012, 08:14 AM
Uli Armbruster
 
Default deletion request

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Uli Armbruster <
uli.armbruster@googlemail.com> wrote:

> * Ike Devolder <ike.devolder@gmail.com> [21.04.2012 10:50]:
> > the comment is good, but maybe you could contact marko-v by mail too,
> just to
> > be sure.
> >
> > in the case marko-v does not reply in 2 weeks i will merge sstlinux in
> sst
> >
> > now i will merge sstrek in sst
> >
> > --Ike
>
> Already done. Because I don't know that, do I have to abandon sst so you
> can merge sstlinux into sst or doesn't it matter? I will abandon it after
> the merge, that's for sure.
>
> Thanks for your efforts!
>

Alright, 2 weeks are almost over and marko-v didn't respond, neither on the
comment section of his package, nor to me via email. We could wait a few
more days, but to be honest I don't expect an answer to come.
So please merge sstlinux into sst and I'll keep the package for now, maybe
I'll play it again soon

Army
 
Old 05-02-2012, 08:31 AM
Ike Devolder
 
Default deletion request

2012/5/2 Uli Armbruster <uli.armbruster@googlemail.com>

> On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Uli Armbruster <
> uli.armbruster@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > * Ike Devolder <ike.devolder@gmail.com> [21.04.2012 10:50]:
> > > the comment is good, but maybe you could contact marko-v by mail too,
> > just to
> > > be sure.
> > >
> > > in the case marko-v does not reply in 2 weeks i will merge sstlinux in
> > sst
> > >
> > > now i will merge sstrek in sst
> > >
> > > --Ike
> >
> > Already done. Because I don't know that, do I have to abandon sst so you
> > can merge sstlinux into sst or doesn't it matter? I will abandon it after
> > the merge, that's for sure.
> >
> > Thanks for your efforts!
> >
>
> Alright, 2 weeks are almost over and marko-v didn't respond, neither on the
> comment section of his package, nor to me via email. We could wait a few
> more days, but to be honest I don't expect an answer to come.
> So please merge sstlinux into sst and I'll keep the package for now, maybe
> I'll play it again soon
>
> Army
>

sstlinux is now merged into sst

thx

--
Ike
 
Old 05-06-2012, 10:44 PM
Hugo Osvaldo Barrera
 
Default Deletion request

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=42593
u-boot 2010.09-1

Very out of date, orphaned.
Also, https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37798 [uboot-mkimage]
seems to be a newer package of the same program.

--
Hugo Osvaldo Barrera
 
Old 05-07-2012, 10:37 AM
Ike Devolder
 
Default Deletion request

Op zondag 6 mei 2012 19:44:19 schreef Hugo Osvaldo Barrera:
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=42593
> u-boot 2010.09-1
>
> Very out of date, orphaned.
> Also, https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37798 [uboot-mkimage]
> seems to be a newer package of the same program.
>
> --
> Hugo Osvaldo Barrera

both are now orphans feel free to update

i will not delete since the project is still ongoing

--Ike
 
Old 05-10-2012, 06:39 AM
rafael ff1
 
Default Deletion request

'atrinik-client' [1] is orphaned and duplicated of
'atrinik-client-devel'. first submitted by same the user, it looks
like he preferred to keep maintain the second one.


[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34857
 
Old 05-10-2012, 07:01 AM
Connor Behan
 
Default Deletion request

On 09/05/12 11:39 PM, rafael ff1 wrote:
> 'atrinik-client' [1] is orphaned and duplicated of
> 'atrinik-client-devel'. first submitted by same the user, it looks
> like he preferred to keep maintain the second one.
>
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34857
Deleted, thanks!
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 06:36 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org