Old 03-16-2012, 01:42 PM
Buce

Default Deletion Request

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Buce <dmbuce@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Sorry, I didn't realize such a package existed and didn't think to look
>> for
>> > one.
>> >

>> well, never mind, it's gone.
>> my criticism was more directed at Ike, since he's the tu,
>> hence supposed to know better.
>>
>> If you still have the pkgbuild, you could try using libpng14 and upload
>> anew.
>>

> It's gone from my system now, but I'll grab an old copy off the git
> mirror of the AUR <http://pkgbuild.com/git/aur-mirror.git/> and see if I
> can't clean it up.

Still no joy. Both the pixelmap latest "official" release and the nightly
build fail with libpng14 installed on my system.

Old 03-16-2012, 03:34 PM
Luk√°Ň° Jirkovsk√Ĺ

On 15 March 2012 21:13, ianux <ianux@free.fr> wrote:
> Please delete fortune-classe-americaine
> which is duplicate of fortune-classe-americaine-fr
>
> And ices
> which is duplicate of ices0
>
> Thank you
>
> --
> radio ianux - http://ianux.fr/

Done

Old 03-18-2012, 07:00 PM
Alessio Sergi

Hi TUs,
please delete the following packages:

youtube2mp3-{128,192,256,320}-bitrate [1][2][3][4] 'cause they were
uploaded by mistake.

Thanks in advance.

-- Alessio Sergi

Old 03-18-2012, 08:28 PM
Ike Devolder

Op zondag 18 maart 2012 21:00:56 schreef Alessio Sergi:
> Hi TUs,
> please delete the following packages:
>
> youtube2mp3-{128,192,256,320}-bitrate [1][2][3][4] 'cause they were
> uploaded by mistake.
>
> Thanks in advance.

> -- Alessio Sergi

gone

--Ike

Old 03-25-2012, 11:25 PM
BxS

Dear TUs,

please delete package [1], it as been replaced by package [2].

Thanks.

Best Regards,
BxS

Old 03-25-2012, 11:31 PM
Seblu

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 1:25 AM, BxS <bxsbxs@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear TUs,
>
> please delete package [1], it as been replaced by package [2].

> Thanks.

Done. Thanks.

--
Sťbastien Luttringer
www.seblu.net

Old 03-26-2012, 07:10 AM
Oon-Ee Ng

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 7:31 AM, Seblu <seblu@seblu.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 1:25 AM, BxS <bxsbxs@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear TUs,
>>
>> please delete package [1], it as been replaced by package [2].
>>
>> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=57910
>> [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=57960
>> Thanks.
>>
> Done. Thanks.

Shouldn't the package names have been mentioned somewhere as well?

Old 03-28-2012, 12:47 AM
rafael ff1

lib32-libopenssl2 has bad naming, wrong lib folder
(/opt/lib32/usr/lib), is orphan and is not a dependency for any
package.

Please delete

Thanks

Old 03-28-2012, 04:20 PM
Luk√°Ň° Jirkovsk√Ĺ

On 28 March 2012 02:47, rafael ff1 <rafael.f.f1@gmail.com> wrote:
> lib32-libopenssl2 has bad naming, wrong lib folder
> (/opt/lib32/usr/lib), is orphan and is not a dependency for any
> package.
>
> Please delete

> Thanks

Removed, thanks.

Old 04-01-2012, 05:58 PM
Alexandre Ferrando

I've noticed today that a package that I am maintaining in the AUR [ 0
] , baobab, has appeared also into testing [ 1 ]

It seems to me that the logic option here is to delete baobab in the
AUR, so please, go ahead.

Thank you in advance

[ 0 ] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=12673

[ 1 ] https://www.archlinux.org/packages/testing/x86_64/baobab/