Old 12-28-2011, 03:48 PM
Thomas Dziedzic

Default Deletion request

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 10:45 AM, Axilleas P <markeleas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please delete faenza-clementine-icon [1] as it's now included in the faenza
> theme package. Thanks.

> (\_ /) copy the bunny to your profile
> (0.o ) to help him achieve world domination.
> (> <) come join the dark side.
> /_|_ (we have cookies.)

removed

Old 01-03-2012, 08:00 PM
rafael ff1

lib32-nvidia-utils-71xx [1] is not updated since 2007, doesn't comply
with multilib (installs libs in /opt/lib32/usr/lib), orphan, flagged
as out-of-date since Feb 2011 and... no one seems to complain about
it.

Please delete

Old 01-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Thomas Dziedzic

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 3:00 PM, rafael ff1 <rafael.f.f1@gmail.com> wrote:
> lib32-nvidia-utils-71xx [1] is not updated since 2007, doesn't comply
> with multilib (installs libs in /opt/lib32/usr/lib), orphan, flagged
> as out-of-date since Feb 2011 and... no one seems to complain about
> it.

> Please delete

removed

Old 01-08-2012, 01:14 AM
rafael ff1

'mmc-lin' is a duplicate of 'mobilemediaconverter'. Even though the
first one seems to be more up-to-date, it is broken for some time and
the maintainer didn't even posted a comment nor a fix for the bug
reported.

[1] mmc-lin: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=31686
[2] mobilemediaconverter https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=18409

Please delete 'mmc-lin'

Thanks

Old 01-08-2012, 05:23 AM
Bartłomiej Piotrowski

Done.

--
Bartłomiej Piotrowski
Arch Linux Trusted User

Old 02-29-2012, 09:38 AM
Uli Armbruster

Hi

Just read the news, that the pirate bay won't provide torrent files anymore. So my package pbtorrent <https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=19014> won't work anymore. Please delete it!

Merci beaucoup

Old 02-29-2012, 01:02 PM
Lukáš Jirkovský

On 29 February 2012 11:38, Uli Armbruster <uli.armbruster@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Just read the news, that the pirate bay won't provide torrent files anymore. So my package pbtorrent <https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=19014> won't work anymore. Please delete it!
>
> Merci beaucoup

Done.

Old 03-10-2012, 08:59 PM
trya

libxft-lcd[1] and lib32-libxft-lcd[2] are useless now, since upstream
integrated the subpixel filter for LCD displays. Please can you delete them?

Old 03-10-2012, 09:02 PM
Dave Reisner

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 10:59:30PM +0100, trya wrote:
> libxft-lcd[1] and lib32-libxft-lcd[2] are useless now, since upstream
> integrated the subpixel filter for LCD displays. Please can you delete them?

Happily nuked.

Thanks,

Old 03-13-2012, 12:41 PM
YUP

Hi,

Please delete my package usbip-svn. There is no sense to maintain this
package since usbip drivers are already in kernel.
From README: The drivers were already in the kernel tree since version
2.6.28. The userspace tools have been moved on 20110520."
Thanks.

Yarema (Knedlyk)