Old 12-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Thomas Dziedzic

Default Deletion request

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 9:59 AM, rafael ff1 <rafael.f.f1@gmail.com> wrote:
> lib32-allegro5 [1] is not needed anymore, as lib32-allegro was updated
> from 4.x to 5.x
>
> Please delete lib32-allegro5.
>
> [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49527
>
> Thanks

expunged

Old 12-07-2011, 01:47 AM
rafael ff1

lib32-gail has a broken URL, is not updated for long time (since
October 2008) and this software is implemented by Gnome's ATK since
version 3.0.

Please delete.

Old 12-07-2011, 01:50 AM
rafael ff1

lib32-libcurl3 URL is broken, orphan and not update since September 2008

Old 12-07-2011, 04:13 AM
Xyne

rafael ff1 wrote:
> lib32-gail has a broken URL, is not updated for long time (since
> October 2008) and this software is implemented by Gnome's ATK since
> version 3.0.

> Please delete.

> lib32-libcurl3 URL is broken, orphan and not update since September 2008

done & done

When I delete packages that old, it feels like I'm vandalizing a museum.

*coughs from the dust*

/Xyne

Old 12-07-2011, 04:19 AM
Oon-Ee Ng

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Xyne <xyne@archlinux.ca> wrote:
> rafael ff1 wrote:
>> lib32-gail has a broken URL, is not updated for long time (since
>> October 2008) and this software is implemented by Gnome's ATK since
>> version 3.0.
>>
>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=17078
>>
>> Please delete.
>
>> lib32-libcurl3 URL is broken, orphan and not update since September 2008
>>
>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=19376
>

> done & done
>
> When I delete packages that old, it feels like I'm vandalizing a museum.
>
> *coughs from the dust*
>
> /Xyne

Mummies will shortly emerge to punish you.

Old 12-07-2011, 07:37 AM
Philip Müller

Hi everybody,

rebar is now hosted on github. Therefore, rebar-hg[1] will not work
anymore. Also, there is a rebar-git package[2] that works.

Please delete rebar-hg.

Best Regards
Philip

[1]: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=38800
[2]: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=53715

Old 12-07-2011, 07:47 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Philip Müller
<mail@philip.in-aachen.net> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> rebar is now hosted on github. Therefore, rebar-hg[1] will not work anymore.
> Also, there is a rebar-git package[2] that works.
>
> Please delete rebar-hg.

Done, and also moved the votes it had to rebar-git.

Old 12-18-2011, 05:12 PM
David Adler

Please delete my package denemo-sinsmf.

No file conflict anymore when attempting to install
both libsmf and denemo, thus it is now obsolete.

thanks

Old 12-18-2011, 05:14 PM
Bartłomiej Piotrowski

On 18.12.2011 18:12, David Adler wrote:
> Please delete my package denemo-sinsmf.

> No file conflict anymore when attempting to install
> both libsmf and denemo, thus it is now obsolete.
>

> thanks

Done, thank you.

--
Bartłomiej Piotrowski
Arch Linux Trusted User

Old 12-28-2011, 03:45 PM
Axilleas P

Please delete faenza-clementine-icon [1] as it's now included in the faenza
theme package. Thanks.

(\_ /) copy the bunny to your profile
(0.o ) to help him achieve world domination.
(> <) come join the dark side.
/_|_ (we have cookies.)