Old 06-18-2011, 10:55 AM
Lukáš Jirkovský

Default Deletion request

On 16 June 2011 06:59, Bartek Piotrowski <barthalion@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, could you remove following packages?
>
> * mlt-gtk[1] and mlt-qt[2] are out-of-date and original mlt from
> [community] doesn't depend on Qt or GTK+
> * uclibc++[3] is broken and doesn't compile
> * Last commit on git (uclibc++-git[3]) was 7 months ago, project
> maintainer doesn't reply on any mail
> * nspluginwrapper-ubuntu[4] provides the same functionality as
> nspluginwrapper in repositories
>
> [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=40946
> [2] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=41686
> [3] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=44740
> [4] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=14707

Somebody already removed [1] and [2]. I removed [4]. I also orphaned
nspluginwrapper-flash-prerelease which depends on [4], because it's
maintainer said he don't want to maintain the package.

Old 06-19-2011, 02:33 PM
Gary Wright

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 11:54 AM, cantabile <cantabile.desu@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 06/16/2011 05:27 AM, Evangelos Foutras wrote:
>>
>> On 16 June 2011 05:19, Seven seven<forauronly@gmail.com> *wrote:
>>>
>>> Please delete libhupnp-svn
>>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=44352and
>>> libtorrent-rasterbar-dev
>>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33523. Thanks.
>>
>> Done.
>
> Err, why? Is it too much work to mention the reasons why those should be
> deleted?
>
> --
> cantabile
>
> "Jayne is a girl's name." -- River

Well, if you requested deletion of one of my packages (dup, malformed
pkgbuild, etc) I'd sure like to know why it was deleted. After the
deletion, the package's page is deleted from the aur web interface,
and the ML is the only record of why it was deleted and who did it.

Old 06-23-2011, 05:47 PM
"D. Can Celasun"

Can someone please delete gtk3-engine-unico [1]? I've uploaded it without
checking AUR first. The same package exists under gtk-engine-unico [2].

Old 06-23-2011, 06:02 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On 23 June 2011 20:47, D. Can Celasun <dcelasun@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can someone please delete gtk3-engine-unico [1]? I've uploaded it without
> checking AUR first. The same package exists under gtk-engine-unico [2].

Sure, deleted.

Old 06-28-2011, 01:46 AM
Seven seven

Please delete qbittorrent-svn and qbittorrent-svn-nogui. Reason: switched to
git.
Thanks.

Old 06-28-2011, 02:03 AM
Thomas Dziedzic

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 8:46 PM, Seven seven <forauronly@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please delete qbittorrent-svn and qbittorrent-svn-nogui. Reason: switched
> git.
> Thanks.

done

Old 07-01-2011, 06:16 PM
Francois Rigaut

Dear TU/AUR managers,

Can you please delete the following packages:

yorick
yorick-imutil
yorick-soy
yorick-yutils
yorick-spydr
yorick-yao

reason: they are superseeded by their -git versions.

and

yorick-all
reason: I've never been able to make this metapackage work properly.

Thanks in advance!
Francois Rigaut

Old 07-01-2011, 08:29 PM
"KESHAV P.R."

Please delete sip-communicator-nightly
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=32221 . It has been replaced
with jitsi http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=48928 due to
upstream name change. Also the download url for
sip-communicator-nightly does not work anymore. Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Keshav

Old 07-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Stefan Husmann

Can you please delete the following packages:

yorick
yorick-imutil
yorick-soy
yorick-yutils
yorick-spydr
yorick-yao

reason: they are superseeded by their -git versions.

and

yorick-all
reason: I've never been able to make this metapackage work properly.

Thanks in advance!
Francois Rigaut

What about just orphaning them?