Old 11-24-2009, 09:26 PM
Heiko Baums

Default Deletion request

Am Wed, 25 Nov 2009 00:15:08 +0200
schrieb Ionut Biru <biru.ionut@gmail.com>:

> On 11/25/2009 12:12 AM, Heiko Baums wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > today I uploaded the package xorriso 0.4.5 to AUR:
> > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=32208
> >
> > Upstream just told me that it's already included in the package
> > libisoburn from community.
> >
> > So it was nice if someone would delete this package from AUR.
> >
> > Heiko
> done

Thanks!

Old 11-26-2009, 07:03 PM
Laszlo Papp

Hello TUs,

kermit[1] seems to be a duplicate of ckermit[2].
It installs the same version of kermit project like ckermit.
The Maintainer of kermit didn't react for the comments which were
taken nearly 3 years ago.
I've checked it won't hurt any other package on AUR, because this
package is not the dependency of other package.
I've checked which name is better to be in AUR, but after a small
researching ckermit is better according to the official site/project,
and other distribution (like Ubuntu, Gentoo) use ckermit too instead
of kermit.

[1]: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=3385
[2]: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=14006

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp

Old 11-26-2009, 07:13 PM
Laszlo Papp

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 9:14 PM, Chris Brannon <cmbrannon79@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello TUs,
>>
>> kermit[1] seems to be a duplicate of ckermit[2].
>> It installs the same version of kermit project like ckermit.
>> The Maintainer of kermit didn't react for the comments which were
>> taken nearly 3 years ago.
>
> Hello Laszlo,
> Kermit is now gone. *Yes, the canonical name is C-Kermit. *Kermit is
> the name of a protocol, rather than a program.
>
> Thanks,
> -- Chris

Thanks Chris!

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp

Old 11-26-2009, 07:14 PM
Chris Brannon

Old 12-01-2009, 09:03 PM
Cilyan Olowen

Please delete jfsrec[1] which is a copy of jfsrec-svn and does not compile.
Cilyan

Old 12-01-2009, 10:36 PM
Ranguvar

Old 02-04-2010, 01:15 PM
Massimiliano Torromeo

Hi,
please delete my aur package virtuoso-opensource since it is in
testing and will be officially supported by arch.

Thanks.

Old 02-04-2010, 01:17 PM
Ronald van Haren

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 3:15 PM, Massimiliano Torromeo
<massimiliano.torromeo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> please delete my aur package virtuoso-opensource since it is in
> testing and will be officially supported by arch.

> Thanks.

let's wait until it is in [extra]

Ronald

Old 02-04-2010, 01:24 PM
Ray Rashif

Wait til it gets to extra. Currently it's an orphan.

--
GPG/PGP ID: B42DDCAD

Old 02-04-2010, 06:12 PM
Massimiliano Torromeo

Ok, no problem, but it is outdated now and I have little interest in
updating it.
Guess I'll abandon it so that it can be adopted by someone that is
interested in keeping it updated.

Regards.