FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 03-23-2011, 03:33 AM
Thomas S Hatch
 
Default Deletion request

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 10:26 PM, Seven Seven <forauronly@gmail.com> wrote:

> Plasmate has moved to git, please remove plasmate-svn
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=31559. Thanks.
>
Done! Thanks!
 
Old 03-30-2011, 08:11 AM
Lukáš Jirkovský
 
Default Deletion request

On 10 March 2011 17:30, Alessio Sergi <asergi@archlinux.us> wrote:
> 2011/3/10 Lukáš Jirkovský <l.jirkovsky@gmail.com>
>
>>
>> > bashee-cleanup-plugin-svn [7]
>>
>> *Not deleted, I can't find it in banshee-community-extensions sources.
>>> Maybe someone else do.
>>
>>
>> Sorry, my typo. This plugin no longer exists. It's already included in
> banshee core itself.
>
>
>> > banshee-clutterflow [8]
>>
>> Not deleted. It is still maintained in another place.
>>
>>
>> Yes, it is. But this extension is included in BCE [a].
>
>
>> > banshee-radiostationfetcher-plugin [9],
>>
>> Not deleted cause I'm not sure about this one. The maintainer seems to
>>> be relatively active.
>>
>>
>> Same as banshee-clutterflow.
>
>
>> > banshee-showtrakonchange-plugin [10]
>>
>> Not deleted, I can't find it in banshee-community-extensions sources.
>>> Maybe someone else do.
>>
>>
>> Sorry, my typo. This plugin no longer exists. It's already included in
> banshee core itself.
>
>
> [a] http://banshee.fm/download/extensions/
>
> --
> Alessio Sergi
>

Removed the rest of packages with exception of banshee-clutterflow and
banshee-radiostationfetcher-plugin. Someone may want to use them
without installing the complete BCE.

Thank you very much,
Lukas
 
Old 03-31-2011, 03:25 AM
"Seven Seven"
 
Default Deletion request

Kaffeine has moved to git, please remove kaffeine-kde4-svn
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=18985. Thanks.
 
Old 03-31-2011, 03:29 AM
Thomas S Hatch
 
Default Deletion request

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 9:25 PM, Seven Seven <forauronly@gmail.com> wrote:

> Kaffeine has moved to git, please remove kaffeine-kde4-svn
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=18985. Thanks.
>
Destroyed, Thanks!
 
Old 04-06-2011, 01:10 PM
"KESHAV P.R."
 
Default deletion request

Hi,
Please delete grub-efi-fedora
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=38466 . I have renamed the
package to grub-legacy-efi-fedora grub-legacy-efi-fedora
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=47979 .

Also please delete grub2-dmraid
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39455 and grub2-bzr
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=44979 . The extra/grub2-bios
1.99~rc1 package supports dmraid now and grub2-bios-bzr
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=41055 (based on grub2
1.99~rc1 PKGBUILD) provides grub2-bzr package (based on old grub2 1.98
PKGBUILD). Thanks in advance.

- Keshav
 
Old 04-06-2011, 01:24 PM
keenerd
 
Default deletion request

On 4/6/11, KESHAV P.R. <skodabenz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Please delete grub-efi-fedora
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=38466 . I have renamed the
> package to grub-legacy-efi-fedora grub-legacy-efi-fedora
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=47979 .
>
> Also please delete grub2-dmraid
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39455 and grub2-bzr
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=44979 . The extra/grub2-bios
> 1.99~rc1 package supports dmraid now and grub2-bios-bzr
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=41055 (based on grub2
> 1.99~rc1 PKGBUILD) provides grub2-bzr package (based on old grub2 1.98
> PKGBUILD). Thanks in advance.
>
> - Keshav
>

I've deleted grub-efi-fedora. The other two aren't yours and still
have mantainers. Defering to a more experienced TU.

-Kyle
 
Old 04-06-2011, 02:49 PM
Stefan Husmann
 
Default deletion request

Am 06.04.2011 15:24, schrieb keenerd:
> On 4/6/11, KESHAV P.R. <skodabenz@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Please delete grub-efi-fedora
>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=38466 . I have renamed the
>> package to grub-legacy-efi-fedora grub-legacy-efi-fedora
>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=47979 .
>>
>> Also please delete grub2-dmraid
>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39455 and grub2-bzr
>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=44979 . The extra/grub2-bios
>> 1.99~rc1 package supports dmraid now and grub2-bios-bzr
>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=41055 (based on grub2
>> 1.99~rc1 PKGBUILD) provides grub2-bzr package (based on old grub2 1.98
>> PKGBUILD). Thanks in advance.
>>
>> - Keshav
>>
>
> I've deleted grub-efi-fedora. The other two aren't yours and still
> have mantainers. Defering to a more experienced TU.
>
> -Kyle
>

The questions if the remainig packages can be romoved, were asked
yesterday and today on the AUR comment pages. Let's give the
current maintainers some time to answer.

Regards Stefan
 
Old 04-07-2011, 04:45 AM
"KESHAV P.R."
 
Default deletion request

grub2-dmraid https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39455 can be removed.

- Keshav

On 06/04/2011, Stefan Husmann <stefan-husmann@t-online.de> wrote:
> Am 06.04.2011 15:24, schrieb keenerd:
>> On 4/6/11, KESHAV P.R. <skodabenz@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> Please delete grub-efi-fedora
>>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=38466 . I have renamed the
>>> package to grub-legacy-efi-fedora grub-legacy-efi-fedora
>>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=47979 .
>>>
>>> Also please delete grub2-dmraid
>>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39455 and grub2-bzr
>>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=44979 . The extra/grub2-bios
>>> 1.99~rc1 package supports dmraid now and grub2-bios-bzr
>>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=41055 (based on grub2
>>> 1.99~rc1 PKGBUILD) provides grub2-bzr package (based on old grub2 1.98
>>> PKGBUILD). Thanks in advance.
>>>
>>> - Keshav
>>>
>>
>> I've deleted grub-efi-fedora. The other two aren't yours and still
>> have mantainers. Defering to a more experienced TU.
>>
>> -Kyle
>>
>
> The questions if the remainig packages can be romoved, were asked
> yesterday and today on the AUR comment pages. Let's give the
> current maintainers some time to answer.
>
> Regards Stefan
>
 
Old 04-07-2011, 10:16 AM
Stefan Husmann
 
Default deletion request

Am 07.04.2011 06:45, schrieb KESHAV P.R.:
> grub2-dmraid https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39455 can be removed.
>
> - Keshav
>
> On 06/04/2011, Stefan Husmann <stefan-husmann@t-online.de> wrote:
>> Am 06.04.2011 15:24, schrieb keenerd:
>>> On 4/6/11, KESHAV P.R. <skodabenz@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> Hi,
>>>> Please delete grub-efi-fedora
>>>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=38466 . I have renamed the
>>>> package to grub-legacy-efi-fedora grub-legacy-efi-fedora
>>>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=47979 .
>>>>
>>>> Also please delete grub2-dmraid
>>>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39455 and grub2-bzr
>>>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=44979 . The extra/grub2-bios
>>>> 1.99~rc1 package supports dmraid now and grub2-bios-bzr
>>>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=41055 (based on grub2
>>>> 1.99~rc1 PKGBUILD) provides grub2-bzr package (based on old grub2 1.98
>>>> PKGBUILD). Thanks in advance.
>>>>
>>>> - Keshav
>>>>
>>>
>>> I've deleted grub-efi-fedora. The other two aren't yours and still
>>> have mantainers. Defering to a more experienced TU.
>>>
>>> -Kyle
>>>
>>
>> The questions if the remainig packages can be romoved, were asked
>> yesterday and today on the AUR comment pages. Let's give the
>> current maintainers some time to answer.
>>
>> Regards Stefan
>>
>
done, thank you.
 
Old 04-09-2011, 01:38 PM
Martin Peres
 
Default Deletion request

Hi,

I can't spell words and uploaded the package path64-bootstraped-git
(https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=48090), could you delete it
since I uploaded another one without the spelling mistake
(https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=48096)?


Thanks by advance,
Martin
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 11:46 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org