Old 11-18-2010, 12:48 PM
Masato Hashimoto

Default Deletion request

Hi,

Please remove libreoffice-langpack-ja[1] due to the libreoffice-ja is
provided on extra.

And I think many of libreoffice l10n packages on AUR are unnecessary anymore.

Thanks

[1]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=42140
--
HASHIMOTO, Masato

Old 11-18-2010, 12:58 PM
Heiko Baums

Am Thu, 18 Nov 2010 22:48:26 +0900
schrieb Masato Hashimoto <cabezon.hashimoto@gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> Please remove libreoffice-langpack-ja[1] due to the libreoffice-ja is
> provided on extra.
>
> And I think many of libreoffice l10n packages on AUR are unnecessary
> anymore.
>
> Thanks
>
> [1]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=42140

As I see it, every libreoffice* package can now be removed from AUR.

Heiko

Old 11-18-2010, 01:07 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On Thursday 18 November 2010 14:58:30 Heiko Baums wrote:
> As I see it, every libreoffice* package can now be removed from AUR.
Not every. And already done.

--
Andrea Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 11-18-2010, 10:18 PM
Seblu

Can you delete my last uploaded paclage kernel-rc. Name should be kernel26-rc.

Sébastien Luttringer
www.seblu.net

Old 11-18-2010, 10:22 PM
Thomas Dziedzic

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 5:18 PM, Seblu <seblu@seblu.net> wrote:
> Can you delete my last uploaded paclage kernel-rc. Name should be kernel26-rc.

> Regards,
>
> --
> Sébastien Luttringer
> www.seblu.net

What's the difference between this and the kernel26-mainline package?
kernel26-rc used to exist, but it was later renamed to
kernel26-mainline. So we should probably get rid of kernel26-rc also.

Old 11-18-2010, 10:31 PM
Seblu

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 12:22 AM, Thomas Dziedzic <gostrc@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 5:18 PM, Seblu <seblu@seblu.net> wrote:

> What's the difference between this and the kernel26-mainline package?
Mainline follow the mailine, mine follow only rc. For example, i also
have a kernel26-next. This give me the choice, at my computer start to
choose an another kernel which is a release candidate, without be in
redundant with kernel26 provided by arch developper.

> kernel26-rc used to exist, but it was later renamed to
> kernel26-mainline. So we should probably get rid of kernel26-rc also.
Maybe.
This was just a sharing of my work on my customs kernels packages. And
if my previous argument was not revelent, i will not post it again.

Sébastien Luttringer
www.seblu.net

Old 11-19-2010, 02:36 AM
Thomas Dziedzic

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 5:31 PM, Seblu <seblu@seblu.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 12:22 AM, Thomas Dziedzic <gostrc@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 5:18 PM, Seblu <seblu@seblu.net> wrote:
>
>> What's the difference between this and the kernel26-mainline package?
> Mainline follow the mailine, mine follow only rc. For example, i also
> have a kernel26-next. This give me the choice, at my computer start to
> choose an another kernel which is a release candidate, without be in
> redundant with kernel26 provided by arch developper.
>
>> kernel26-rc used to exist, but it was later renamed to
>> kernel26-mainline. So we should probably get rid of kernel26-rc also.
> Maybe.
> This was just a sharing of my work on my customs kernels packages. And
> if my previous argument was not revelent, i will not post it again.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Sébastien Luttringer
> www.seblu.net

The mainline *is* the rc. look it up on kernel.org

Old 11-19-2010, 03:03 AM
Seblu

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 4:36 AM, Thomas Dziedzic <gostrc@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 5:31 PM, Seblu <seblu@seblu.net> wrote:
>> On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 12:22 AM, Thomas Dziedzic <gostrc@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 5:18 PM, Seblu <seblu@seblu.net> wrote:
>>
>>> What's the difference between this and the kernel26-mainline package?
>> Mainline follow the mailine, mine follow only rc. For example, i also
>> have a kernel26-next. This give me the choice, at my computer start to
>> choose an another kernel which is a release candidate, without be in
>> redundant with kernel26 provided by arch developper.
>>
>>> kernel26-rc used to exist, but it was later renamed to
>>> kernel26-mainline. So we should probably get rid of kernel26-rc also.
>> Maybe.
>> This was just a sharing of my work on my customs kernels packages. And
>> if my previous argument was not revelent, i will not post it again.
>>
>> Regards,
>> --
>> Sébastien Luttringer
>> www.seblu.net
>>

> The mainline *is* the rc. look it up on kernel.org

Currently yes.

You have not understand what i said. Maybe i was not clear.

my rc, only follow kernel mainline when it's tagged as a releasae
candidate. So my kernel will never have a 2.6.37 version for example.
Mailine will.

But, to save you from a visceral reaction to the sight of this packet,
i will continue to use this packet for me after deletion

Sébastien Luttringer
www.seblu.net

Old 11-19-2010, 03:43 AM
Xavier Corredor Llano

hi, please delete this package:

hdf-eos5 contain it, therefore not necessary

thanks

--
Xavier Corredor Llano
Bogotá - Colombia

Old 11-19-2010, 04:13 AM
Brad Fanella

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:43 PM, Xavier Corredor Llano
<xavier.corredor.llano@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi, please delete this package:

> hdf-eos5 contain it, therefore not necessary
>
> thanks
>
> --
> Xavier Corredor Llano
> Bogotá - Colombia