Old 09-23-2010, 02:32 PM
"KESHAV P.R."

Default Deletion request

Please delete grub2-with-extras-bzr
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=40061 , I have renamed and
re-uploaded the package as grub2-bios-bzr
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=41055 . Thanks in advance.

- Keshav

Old 09-23-2010, 02:58 PM
Thorsten Töpper

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 20:02:51 +0530
"KESHAV P.R." <skodabenz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please delete grub2-with-extras-bzr
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=40061 , I have renamed and
> re-uploaded the package as grub2-bios-bzr
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=41055 . Thanks in advance.
>
> - Keshav

Done, thank you.

--
Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4

Old 09-24-2010, 11:18 PM
Adam Hani Schakaki

Hello,
I request deleting of my package cairo-compmgr-min [1] since it does not have any advantages compared to cairo-compmgr anymore. I already wrote a comment to that.

Anyway, I found a translation error for German. There is written "Paket hochladen" ("Upload package") instead of "Antworten" ("Answer") or something like that when writing a comment on the AUR.

Thanks in advance for deleting/fixing

Adam Hani Schakaki

Old 09-25-2010, 12:03 AM
Xyne

> Hello,
> I request deleting of my package cairo-compmgr-min [1] since it does not have any advantages compared to cairo-compmgr anymore. I already wrote a comment to that.

done, thanks

> Anyway, I found a translation error for German. There is written "Paket hochladen" ("Upload package") instead of "Antworten" ("Answer") or something like that when writing a comment on the AUR.

There's a thread about the German translation of the AUR on the aur-dev list.
Check that to see if this has come up and inform them if it hasn't:

http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-dev/2010-September/001212.html

Regards,
Xyne

Old 09-25-2010, 11:13 AM
Adam Hani Schakaki

On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 02:03:21 +0200
Xyne <xyne@archlinux.ca> wrote:

> > Hello,
> > I request deleting of my package cairo-compmgr-min [1] since it does not have any advantages compared to cairo-compmgr anymore. I already wrote a comment to that.
>
> done, thanks
Uhmm, however, cairo-compmgr-min is still there.

> > Anyway, I found a translation error for German. There is written "Paket hochladen" ("Upload package") instead of "Antworten" ("Answer") or something like that when writing a comment on the AUR.
>
> There's a thread about the German translation of the AUR on the aur-dev list.
> Check that to see if this has come up and inform them if it hasn't:
>
> http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-dev/2010-September/001212.html

Thanks, seems to get solved ...

> Regards,
> Xyne

Adam Hani Schakaki

Old 09-25-2010, 11:50 AM
Lukáš Jirkovský

On 25 September 2010 13:13, Adam Hani Schakaki <arch@krzd.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 02:03:21 +0200
> Xyne <xyne@archlinux.ca> wrote:
>
>> > Hello,
>> > I request deleting of my package cairo-compmgr-min [1] since it does not have any advantages compared to cairo-compmgr anymore. I already wrote a comment to that.
>>
>> done, thanks
> Uhmm, however, cairo-compmgr-min is still there.

Deleted

Old 10-27-2010, 03:26 AM
Gonzalo Seguel

please delete this packages
*
*
*qgtkstyle-svn*
*reason: qgtk now is part of kde, and this svn don't be moved anymore*

yapos
this proyect is down, the script is obsolete

kdropbox
kdropbox was now called kfilebox, and kfilebox was uploaded in the aur
already and works fine

tanks folks

Old 10-27-2010, 04:55 AM
Lukas Fleischer

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 12:26:50AM -0300, Gonzalo Seguel wrote:
> *qgtkstyle-svn*
> *reason: qgtk now is part of kde, and this svn don't be moved anymore*

Deleted.

> yapos
> this proyect is down, the script is obsolete

How come? The package still builds fine, sources are available
(actually, they are included in the source tarball) and this package has
been updated less than two months ago...

> kdropbox
> kdropbox was now called kfilebox, and kfilebox was uploaded in the aur
> already and works fine

Deleted.

Old 11-12-2010, 04:56 PM
"Xavier D."

Hi,

Could you delete this package: notify-osd-xfce-bzr
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=31872) as its orphan,
redundant with notify-osd-xfconf-bzr
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=31934) and not working anymore.

Thanks,

Old 11-12-2010, 05:09 PM
Lukas Fleischer

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 06:56:32PM +0100, Xavier D. wrote:
> Could you delete this package: notify-osd-xfce-bzr
> (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=31872) as its orphan,
> redundant with notify-osd-xfconf-bzr
> (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=31934) and not working
> anymore.