Old 02-05-2009, 06:47 PM
Loui Chang

Default Cannot submit qtcreator

On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 07:30:54PM +0100, Lukáš Jirkovský wrote:
> Hello,
> I can't submit new version of qtcreator package. After some time I got
> only empty webpage and nothing is updated. Does anybode know what can
> cause this? I've found out that it's usually caused by some mistake in
> PKGBUILD, but I'm sure that this PKGBUILD is OK.

Hmm the upload script is taking too much time to parse the PKGBUILD and
aborts when the time limit is exceeded.

Old 02-05-2009, 07:01 PM

This is the same problem I just wrote about with squirrel-sql a few hours
ago. I think if you look into it you'll find that the empty webpage is
really an HTTP 500 error message.

I wrote earlier that I only have the problem with squirrel-sql and not
with my other package. I suspect that there is a bug in AUR.