Old 02-04-2009, 03:56 PM
Javier Vasquez

Default What about gphotofs?

Hi,

I'm wondering why gphotfs was removed from AUR. Was it due to lack of
users or lack of maintainers, or because what the packet provided is
now provided by gphoto2 of libgphoto2?

Just to find out whether I need my own version of gphotofs, or it's no
longer needed, .

Thanks,

--
Javier

Old 02-09-2009, 02:24 PM
Javier Vasquez

On 2/4/09, Javier Vasquez <jevv.cr@gmail.com> wrote:
> ... I'm wondering why gphotfs was removed from AUR. Was it due to lack of
> users or lack of maintainers, or because what the packet provided is
> now provided by gphoto2 of libgphoto2?
>
> Just to find out whether I need my own version of gphotofs, or it's no
> longer needed, ...

The packet is back in AUR, :-), it was out like for a week or so... I
guess the packet is still required for those using gphotofs (neither
libgfphoto nor gphoto provide gphotofs functionality)...

Thanks,

--
Javier