Old 02-03-2009, 11:11 AM
Allan McRae

Default Unknown package flagged out-of-date

Hi,

I have one package out-of-date according to the AUR home page but
looking through my packages, none have the nice red highlight on them.
Is anyone else noticing this?

Allan

Old 02-03-2009, 11:20 AM
Grigorios Bouzakis

On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 10:11:46PM +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have one package out-of-date according to the AUR home page but
> looking through my packages, none have the nice red highlight on them.
> Is anyone else noticing this?
>
> Allan

Well, i might be guilty for that. I unflagged axel out of date cause it
was still flagged when you had uploaded the new version. I just flagged
and unflagged it again just to check. Does it still happen?

Greg

Old 02-03-2009, 11:23 AM
Allan McRae

Grigorios Bouzakis wrote:

I have one package out-of-date according to the AUR home page but
looking through my packages, none have the nice red highlight on them.
Is anyone else noticing this?

Allan

Well, i might be guilty for that. I unflagged axel out of date cause it
was still flagged when you had uploaded the new version. I just flagged
and unflagged it again just to check. Does it still happen?

Greg

Well, that seemed to fix it. I tried flagging and unflagging it earlier
because that was my last package flagged out of date but it did not work
for me.

Allan

Old 02-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Grigorios Bouzakis

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 2:23 PM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:

> Well, that seemed to fix it. I tried flagging and unflagging it earlier
> because that was my last package flagged out of date but it did not work for
> me.
> Allan

neat

--
Greg

Old 02-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Loui Chang

On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 10:23:51PM +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> Well, that seemed to fix it. I tried flagging and unflagging it earlier
> because that was my last package flagged out of date but it did not work for
> me.

You don't get an email if you flag your own package.

Old 02-03-2009, 02:27 PM
Loui Chang

On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 10:24:29AM -0500, Loui Chang wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 10:23:51PM +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> > Well, that seemed to fix it. I tried flagging and unflagging it earlier
> > because that was my last package flagged out of date but it did not work for
> > me.
>
> You don't get an email if you flag your own package.

Oh sorry. I understand what you mean now.
Yeah the contents of the front page are cached. They only update every
ten minutes.

Old 02-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Allan McRae

Loui Chang wrote:

Well, that seemed to fix it. I tried flagging and unflagging it earlier
because that was my last package flagged out of date but it did not work for
me.

You don't get an email if you flag your own package.

Oh sorry. I understand what you mean now.
Yeah the contents of the front page are cached. They only update every
ten minutes.

Ah... that explains it. So, I guess this occured with the latest AUR
update?

Allan