Old 02-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Andreas Radke

Default libburn/libisofs/xfburn will move

I've put libburn/libisofs/xfburn into testing now being part of the
upcoming Xfce 4.6 release. They will move together to extra.

Once this will be done please remove them from community repo. hdoria,
please adopt them in extra/testing or tell me if I should maintain them
in extra.

-Andy