Old 12-23-2007, 09:36 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Default resign as a TU

Hi all,

I have decided to resign from my position as a Trusted User. There are two
reasons for this step:

* The TU group should be independent. Being a TU and a developer at the same
time might be a conflict. (attention: this is only my own opinion)

* I don't have the time anymore to follow the aur-ml etc. as I should do. I
just have too many unread messages ;-)

Greetings and merry Christmas,

Pierre

--