Old 12-23-2007, 08:24 AM
"Callan Barrett"

Default VOTE: Removal Of xterminus

This is the vote for the removal of the Trusted User xterminus due to
unexplained inactivity. Discussion period is over and everybody must
vote and as per the bylaws this vote requires at least two thirds of
us to vote in order to meet quorum.

I vote: YES

--
Callan 'wizzomafizzo' Barrett

Old 12-23-2007, 02:10 PM
Douglas Soares de Andrade

Callan Barrett escreveu:

This is the vote for the removal of the Trusted User xterminus due to
unexplained inactivity. Discussion period is over and everybody must
vote and as per the bylaws this vote requires at least two thirds of
us to vote in order to meet quorum.

I vote: YES

Due to the motives explained, my vote is YES.

--
Douglas Soares de Andrade
ThreePointsWeb - www.threepointsweb.com

Old 12-23-2007, 02:41 PM
"Vinay Shastry"

On Dec 23, 2007 8:40 PM, Douglas Soares de Andrade <dsandrade@gmail.com> wrote:

> Due to the motives explained, my vote is YES.

Same here.

--
Vinay S Shastry
http://thenub.one09.net

Old 12-23-2007, 03:09 PM
"Jaroslaw Swierczynski"

Yes.

--
Jaroslaw Swierczynski <swiergot@gmail.com>
www.archlinux.org | www.juvepoland.com

Old 12-23-2007, 03:14 PM
Alessio 'mOLOk' Bolognino

On Sun 2007-12-23 18:24 , Callan Barrett wrote:
> This is the vote for the removal of the Trusted User xterminus due to
> unexplained inactivity. Discussion period is over and everybody must
> vote and as per the bylaws this vote requires at least two thirds of
> us to vote in order to meet quorum.

YES

P.s.
+1 for moving packages in [unsupported]

--
Alessio 'mOLOk' Bolognino
Arch Linux Trusted User

Please send personal email to themolok@gmail.com

Public Key http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFE0270FB
GPG Key ID = 1024D / FE0270FB 2007-04-11
Key Fingerprint = 9AF8 9011 F271 450D 59CF 2D7D 96C9 8F2A FE02 70FB

Old 12-23-2007, 03:48 PM

> This is the vote for the removal of the Trusted User xterminus due to
> unexplained inactivity. Discussion period is over and everybody must
> vote and as per the bylaws this vote requires at least two thirds of us
> to vote in order to meet quorum.
>
> I vote: YES
>
> --
> Callan 'wizzomafizzo' Barrett

NO

Bob Finch

Liviu Librescu - În veci pomenirea lui.
(May his memory be eternal.)

Old 12-23-2007, 03:49 PM
"Vesa Kaihlavirta"

--vk

Old 12-23-2007, 04:10 PM
Mikko Seppälä

His domains and everything gone. What happened to him anyway?

Yes
- Seeya

PS.
I'll be gone for christmas holidays for a week or two.

Old 12-23-2007, 06:35 PM
"Varun Acharya"

No

Old 12-23-2007, 06:50 PM
JJDaNiMoTh

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 18:24:45 +0900
"Callan Barrett" <wizzomafizzo@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is the vote for the removal of the Trusted User xterminus due to
> unexplained inactivity. Discussion period is over and everybody must
> vote and as per the bylaws this vote requires at least two thirds of
> us to vote in order to meet quorum.
>
> I vote: YES
>
> --
> Callan 'wizzomafizzo' Barrett

Yes

[I'm away from now to 27 December, I'm going to Naples (italy)]

Merry Christmas to all

--
JJDaNiMoTh - ArchLinux Trusted User