Old 12-03-2008, 03:35 AM
"Aaron Griffin"

Default Hello!

Just wanted to send a hello to the list, and see how everyone is
doing. I've noticed a lot of negative emails being thrown around, so I
figured I'd lighten the mood with a humerous image.

http://img.phraktured.net/funny/tldr.jpg

So how was your day?

Old 12-03-2008, 03:48 AM
Allan McRae

Aaron Griffin wrote:

So how was your day?

I'm having a rather good day. I got some "new" second hand gamecube
games (Time Splitters 2, SSX Tricky, Super Monkey Ball, Luigi's Mansion)
for about USD5 each. So me and my Wii have an appointment once I finish
work (4 hours away...)!

Allan

Old 12-03-2008, 03:49 AM
"Grigorios Bouzakis"

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 6:35 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just wanted to send a hello to the list, and see how everyone is
> doing. I've noticed a lot of negative emails being thrown around, so I
> figured I'd lighten the mood with a humerous image.
>
> http://img.phraktured.net/funny/tldr.jpg
>
> So how was your day?

Drinking coffee, listening to music.
Satisfied with the fact that theres interest/discussion for things
that really matter in the
Archlinux world.( i will add a finally to that, dont take it for
granted if you dont agree).
I was about to insert a link to your arch-dev-public email containing
your todo list but
the archive shows only mails until 21/11 here :P

Greg

Old 12-03-2008, 04:04 AM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 10:49 PM, Grigorios Bouzakis <grbzks@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 6:35 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Just wanted to send a hello to the list, and see how everyone is
>> doing. I've noticed a lot of negative emails being thrown around, so I
>> figured I'd lighten the mood with a humerous image.
>>
>> http://img.phraktured.net/funny/tldr.jpg
>>
>> So how was your day?
>>

> Drinking coffee, listening to music.
> Satisfied with the fact that theres interest/discussion for things
> that really matter in the
> Archlinux world.( i will add a finally to that, dont take it for
> granted if you dont agree).
> I was about to insert a link to your arch-dev-public email containing
> your todo list but
> the archive shows only mails until 21/11 here :P

I *just* fixed them and am hoping the will auto-regen what is missing.
I did manually regen the aur-general list, though.

I'm about to go to bed. Maybe I'll do some dbscript work for a bit

Old 12-03-2008, 05:49 AM
Gour

Aaron> So how was your day?

Nice, after I came to know that Argyll is supporting it, I Spyder2
colorimeter and can enjoy hardware calibration despite not running
Windoze :-)

Morever, Arch supports CinePaint, Argyll, lprof etc. so CMS on Arch
rocks

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour | Zagreb, Croatia | GPG key: C6E7162D

Old 05-31-2010, 06:39 PM
nitinkumar yemul

Hi All,

I am Nitinkumar Yemul from Pune(India). I am working in a private company and want to work for linux after my office hours(For sake of my interest). I am working in C and C++. I have a knowledge of networking and little Linux administration.

Can some one tell me where do I start from ? and* what all things I will have to learn* ?

Thanks,
Nitinkumar Yemul

Old 05-31-2011, 11:29 AM
Pomyk Dair

Hi, simply - I want to help Fedora project in art matters.
I think that it is the best for me, because I really like art and
I am interested in arts. I like to paint, write etc. I am 23 years old
and I am using Fedora for a long time. I am listen to punk rock music
and I am studies punk rock culture - on my own of course.
Oh, and Charles Bukowski is my favorite writer.

Sorry for doubled posts, but I have some problems with
message formatting on the mailling lists.

Old 01-25-2012, 01:53 PM
Rachel Leong

. http://yakalouer.fr/moneyathome.php?yqtopicid=84ex3

Old 04-04-2012, 10:57 PM
"Brown, David M JR"

Fedora Packagers,

I've been working through the Package Maintainers Join page and one of the things to do is to send an introduction to the Fedora Devel list, so here it is.

Hi! It's been a while since I've done Open Source Distribution work but I've gotten into a serious job since then and have been thinking of ways to work in the Open Source world that would best help the institution I'm working at (see email address). I'd really like to join the ranks of a Fedora Package Maintainer and I've got several packages in mind and an area I'd like to focus on.

Mostly, we at EMSL/PNL support a large scale super computer and a large scientific data archive. All of the work my groups does is Linux based and has been for about 10 years. Consequently the SciTech SIG seems very interesting to me along with any system software development to make large scale clusters work. Just to raddle off the list of packages I'd like to contribute.

1. GA (http://www.emsl.pnl.gov/docs/global)
2. CView (https://github.com/EMSL-MSC/cview)
3. NWChem (http://www.nwchem-sw.org)
4. genders (http://genders.sf.net) (810010)

I work down the hall from some of the development groups supporting the clusters they run the code so resolving user issues and bugs should be done in a timely manner. Also, many of the packages already maintained by SciTech would be really useful to have in EPEL and I would certainly help support and resolve issues for those pieces of software.

For past work you can look for my email address in bugzilla.redhat.com and also google `dmlb2000 source mage' and you should find a whole lot of stuff I did while in college.

Thanks,
- David Brown