Old 10-14-2008, 10:55 PM
"Henri Häkkinen"

Default package removal request

Hello,

My cli-google (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=20696) can be removed from the AUR as I have uploaded the project into git repository and reposted it as cli-google-git package.

--
Henri Häkkinen

Old 10-15-2008, 12:42 AM
Jaroslav Lichtblau

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 12:55:31AM +0200, Henri Häkkinen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My cli-google (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=20696) can be
> removed from the AUR as I have uploaded the project into git repository and
> reposted it as cli-google-git package.

Done

Old 12-20-2008, 01:53 PM
"Lukáš Jirkovský"

Hi,
can somebody remove package blender-yafaray
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=14177)?
Yaf(a)Ray no longer needs patched blender for running.

Regards
Lukas "stativ" Jirkovsky

Old 12-21-2008, 11:47 PM
"Jonathan Wiersma"

Please remove the following packages from AUR:
freeciv-gtk
eclipse-pdt-integration
eclipse33-xerces

Reasons:
Now that the freeciv in extra is being updated, freeciv-gtk is a duplicate.

eclipse-pdt-integration is a duplcate of eclipse-pdt since it has been updated.
eclipse33-xerces is included in eclipse33-wsdl4j and no longer needed.

Thanks,
Jonathan Wiersma

Old 12-21-2008, 11:58 PM
Ghost1227

Jonathan Wiersma wrote:

Please remove the following packages from AUR:
freeciv-gtk
eclipse-pdt-integration
eclipse33-xerces

Reasons:
Now that the freeciv in extra is being updated, freeciv-gtk is a
duplicate.
eclipse-pdt-integration is a duplcate of eclipse-pdt since it has been
updated.

eclipse33-xerces is included in eclipse33-wsdl4j and no longer needed.

Thanks,
Jonathan Wiersma

Done

--
Your Fortune...
---------------

Old 12-22-2008, 11:53 AM
Blazej

Please remove rainlendar-x64_86-beta pkg, rainlendar-beta covers now both arch.

Blasse

Old 12-22-2008, 12:06 PM
"Giovanni Scafora"

2008/12/22, Blazej <koralik@gmail.com>:
> Please remove rainlendar-x64_86-beta pkg, rainlendar-beta covers now both arch.
>
> Blasse

Done.

--
Arch Linux Developer (voidnull)
AUR & Pacman Italian Translations

Old 01-13-2009, 11:45 PM

Hey all,

Could someone remove cl-ppcre-clisp and stumpwm-clisp-git from the AUR? I've
recently adopted the SBCL versions of both packages and made the PKGBUILDs able
to work with both lisps. I've also given any users of the original packages
about a month's notice of the pending deletion in the comments.

Much appreciated!

--
If I Ever Become An Evil Villainess...
224. I will build machines which simply fail when overloaded, rather than

Old 01-13-2009, 11:59 PM
Andrea Scarpino

2009/1/14 <joyfulgirl@archlinux.us>:
> Could someone remove cl-ppcre-clisp and stumpwm-clisp-git from the AUR? I've
> recently adopted the SBCL versions of both packages and made the PKGBUILDs able
> to work with both lisps. I've also given any users of the original packages
> about a month's notice of the pending deletion in the comments.
Done.

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer