-   -   package removal request (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/176449-package-removal-request.html)

"Henri Häkkinen" 10-14-2008 10:55 PM

package removal request

Hello,

My cli-google (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=20696) can be removed from the AUR as I have uploaded the project into git repository and reposted it as cli-google-git package.

--
Henri Häkkinen

Jaroslav Lichtblau 10-15-2008 12:42 AM

package removal request

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 12:55:31AM +0200, Henri Häkkinen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My cli-google (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=20696) can be
> removed from the AUR as I have uploaded the project into git repository and
> reposted it as cli-google-git package.

Done

"Lukáš Jirkovský" 12-20-2008 01:53 PM

Package removal request

Hi,
can somebody remove package blender-yafaray
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=14177)?
Yaf(a)Ray no longer needs patched blender for running.

Regards
Lukas "stativ" Jirkovsky

"Jonathan Wiersma" 12-21-2008 11:47 PM

Package Removal Request

Please remove the following packages from AUR:
freeciv-gtk
eclipse-pdt-integration
eclipse33-xerces

Reasons:
Now that the freeciv in extra is being updated, freeciv-gtk is a duplicate.

eclipse-pdt-integration is a duplcate of eclipse-pdt since it has been updated.
eclipse33-xerces is included in eclipse33-wsdl4j and no longer needed.

Thanks,
Jonathan Wiersma

Ghost1227 12-21-2008 11:58 PM

Package Removal Request

Jonathan Wiersma wrote:

Please remove the following packages from AUR:
freeciv-gtk
eclipse-pdt-integration
eclipse33-xerces

Reasons:
Now that the freeciv in extra is being updated, freeciv-gtk is a
duplicate.
eclipse-pdt-integration is a duplcate of eclipse-pdt since it has been
updated.

eclipse33-xerces is included in eclipse33-wsdl4j and no longer needed.

Thanks,
Jonathan Wiersma

Done

--
Your Fortune...
---------------

Blazej 12-22-2008 11:53 AM

Package removal request

Please remove rainlendar-x64_86-beta pkg, rainlendar-beta covers now both arch.

Blasse

"Giovanni Scafora" 12-22-2008 12:06 PM

Package removal request

2008/12/22, Blazej <koralik@gmail.com>:
> Please remove rainlendar-x64_86-beta pkg, rainlendar-beta covers now both arch.
>
> Blasse

Done.

--
Arch Linux Developer (voidnull)
AUR & Pacman Italian Translations

01-13-2009 11:45 PM

package removal request

Hey all,

Could someone remove cl-ppcre-clisp and stumpwm-clisp-git from the AUR? I've
recently adopted the SBCL versions of both packages and made the PKGBUILDs able
to work with both lisps. I've also given any users of the original packages
about a month's notice of the pending deletion in the comments.

Much appreciated!

--
If I Ever Become An Evil Villainess...
224. I will build machines which simply fail when overloaded, rather than

Andrea Scarpino 01-13-2009 11:59 PM

package removal request

2009/1/14 <joyfulgirl@archlinux.us>:
> Could someone remove cl-ppcre-clisp and stumpwm-clisp-git from the AUR? I've
> recently adopted the SBCL versions of both packages and made the PKGBUILDs able
> to work with both lisps. I've also given any users of the original packages
> about a month's notice of the pending deletion in the comments.
Done.

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer