Old 09-12-2010, 05:55 AM
doorknob60

Default Package removal request

wow, that was quick, thanks and OK ill post a link next time

Old 09-12-2010, 06:11 AM
Nathan O

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 12:55 AM, doorknob60 <doorknob60@gmail.com> wrote:

> wow, that was quick, thanks and OK ill post a link next time
>
> On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 10:46 PM, Thomas Dziedzic <gostrc@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 12:36 AM, doorknob60 <doorknob60@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > > (sorry if you got this twice, I'm pretty sure the first one didn't
> work)
> > >
> > > The fretsonfire-alarian-mod package needs to be deleted, I have
> replaced
> > it
> > > with the fofix package.
> > >

> > Done.
> >
> > P.S. Next time post links.

Giving you a little warning as well, post at the bottom instead of the top.
Posting at the top is frowned upon.

Old 09-12-2010, 06:20 AM
doorknob60

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 11:11 PM, Nathan O <ndowens.aur@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 12:55 AM, doorknob60 <doorknob60@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > wow, that was quick, thanks and OK ill post a link next time
> >
> > On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 10:46 PM, Thomas Dziedzic <gostrc@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > work)

> > replaced
> > > it
> > > >

> > > Done.
> > >
> > > P.S. Next time post links.
> > >

> Giving you a little warning as well, post at the bottom instead of the top.
> Posting at the top is frowned upon.

OK, good to know, Gmail by default goes to the top. Makes sense though.

Old 11-21-2010, 07:49 PM
H.Gökhan SARI

Hello,
Can you please remove package 'pidgin-monocrome-tray-icons'. It's the
package pidgin-monochrome-tray-icons with a typo

--
H.Gökhan SARI
hsa2@difuzyon.net

Old 11-21-2010, 08:11 PM
Stefan Husmann

Am 21.11.2010 21:49, schrieb H.Gökhan SARI:
> Hello,
> Can you please remove package 'pidgin-monocrome-tray-icons'. It's the
> package pidgin-monochrome-tray-icons with a typo

Done, thank you.

Old 01-19-2011, 03:17 AM
H.Gökhan SARI

Hello,
Can you please remove my package 'light-themes-maverick' package (
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=41743) because there are enough
light themes packages

--
H.Gökhan SARI
hsa2@difuzyon.net

Old 01-19-2011, 06:57 AM
Jakob Gruber

Can you please remove my package 'light-themes-maverick' package (
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=41743) because there are enough
light themes packages

Done, thanks.

Old 01-28-2011, 12:24 PM
Limoto

Please delete fatrat-opensubtitles-git package, it was renamed to fatrat-
subtitlesearch-git.

Thanks

Old 01-28-2011, 12:31 PM
Evangelos Foutras

2011/1/28 Limoto <limoto94@gmail.com>:
> Please delete fatrat-opensubtitles-git package, it was renamed to fatrat-
> subtitlesearch-git.

Done.