Old 01-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Jaroslav Lichtblau

Default package removal request

On Wed, Jan 06, 2010 at 07:05:04PM +0100, Francois Rigaut wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you please remove the yorick-svn package?

done

Old 01-18-2010, 06:47 PM
Christos Nouskas

Hi,

Can some TU please remove my (nous) gpu_md5_crack package?
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33643)

It's a duplicate of gpu-md5-crack, which I created to better follow the
naming convention used in AUR.

--
X.

Old 01-18-2010, 06:51 PM
Thorsten Töpper

Old 01-18-2010, 06:58 PM
Christos Nouskas

On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 21:51:43 Thorsten Töpper wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 21:47:58 +0200
> Christos Nouskas <nous@archlinux.us> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can some TU please remove my (nous) gpu_md5_crack package?
> > (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33643)
> >
> > It's a duplicate of gpu-md5-crack, which I created to better follow
> > the naming convention used in AUR.
>
> Done.

Thanks. Boy, that was faster than IRC ;-)

--
X.

Old 03-21-2010, 07:45 AM
Anton Shestakov

I maintain sdlmess-git: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30033

The package is quite pointless as export in git is stopped (they used to use git-svn). I'll probably upload sdlmess-svn instead.

Please remove it. Thanks.

Old 03-21-2010, 07:47 AM
Evangelos Foutras