Old 11-15-2009, 09:09 PM
Ranguvar

Default Package removal request

Hello,

I just recently adopted the firefox-hg-pgo package. Could you please delete
it? In a few minutes I am going to upload firefox-pgo-minefield.
The name fits better with the other firefox-pgo-* packages, and it is nice
in that it is manually updated when a new Firefox HG revision passes the
Mozilla Tinderbox unit tests

Thanks!
-- Devin Cofer (Ranguvar)

Old 11-15-2009, 11:22 PM
Angel Velásquez

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Ranguvar <ranguvar@archlinux.us> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just recently adopted the firefox-hg-pgo package. *Could you please delete
> it? *In a few minutes I am going to upload firefox-pgo-minefield.
> The name fits better with the other firefox-pgo-* packages, and it is nice
> in that it is manually updated when a new Firefox HG revision passes the
> Mozilla Tinderbox unit tests
>
> Thanks!
> -- Devin Cofer (Ranguvar)

Done

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net

Old 11-15-2009, 11:30 PM
Panos Filip

2009/11/16 Angel Velásquez <angvp@archlinux.com.ve>

> On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Ranguvar <ranguvar@archlinux.us> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I just recently adopted the firefox-hg-pgo package. Could you please
> delete
> > it? In a few minutes I am going to upload firefox-pgo-minefield.
> > The name fits better with the other firefox-pgo-* packages, and it is
> nice
> > in that it is manually updated when a new Firefox HG revision passes the
> > Mozilla Tinderbox unit tests
> >
> > Thanks!
> > -- Devin Cofer (Ranguvar)
> >

> Done
>

> --
> Angel Velásquez
> angvp @ irc.freenode.net
> Arch Linux Trusted User
> Linux Counter: #359909
> http://www.angvp.com

Has the new one (firefox-pgo-minefield) been deleted ?

Old 11-15-2009, 11:35 PM
Angel Velásquez

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 9:30 PM, Panos Filip <panosfilip@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/11/16 Angel Velásquez <angvp@archlinux.com.ve>
>
>> On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Ranguvar <ranguvar@archlinux.us> wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > I just recently adopted the firefox-hg-pgo package. *Could you please
>> delete
>> > it? *In a few minutes I am going to upload firefox-pgo-minefield.
>> > The name fits better with the other firefox-pgo-* packages, and it is
>> nice
>> > in that it is manually updated when a new Firefox HG revision passes the
>> > Mozilla Tinderbox unit tests
>> >
>> > Thanks!
>> > -- Devin Cofer (Ranguvar)
>> >

>> Done
>>

>> --
>> Angel Velásquez
>> angvp @ irc.freenode.net
>> Arch Linux Trusted User
>> Linux Counter: #359909
>> http://www.angvp.com
>>

> Has the new one (firefox-pgo-minefield) been deleted ?

Uhhh yes, my big mistake ! , Ranguvar could you re-upload it
please?! It wasn't my intention I deleted the good one instead

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net

Old 11-16-2009, 12:07 AM
Ranguvar

Hehe, sure No big deal. I was wondering why it had vanished!

Old 12-08-2009, 01:50 PM
"Rene P."

Hi,
please remove packages opensc-eesti-svn and opensc-estonia-svn,
since they're both old and are replaced by opensc-esteid.

So, remove:

Thanks,
Rene

Old 12-08-2009, 02:05 PM
Chris Brannon

> Hi,
> please remove packages opensc-eesti-svn and opensc-estonia-svn,
> since they're both old and are replaced by opensc-esteid.

Done.

-- Chris

Old 12-10-2009, 08:34 AM
H.Gökhan SARI

Hi,
There was a 'chrome-like-icons' on gnome and i have made a package of it,
but looks like it doesn't exist anymore. So, can you please remove it?

chrome-like-icons

H.Gökhan SARI
hsa2@difuzyon.net

Old 12-10-2009, 08:37 AM
Ronald van Haren

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 10:34 AM, H.Gökhan SARI <hsa2@difuzyon.net> wrote:
> Hi,
> There was a 'chrome-like-icons' on gnome and i have made a package of it,
> but looks like it doesn't exist anymore. So, can you please remove it?
>
> chrome-like-icons

> H.Gökhan SARI
> hsa2@difuzyon.net

done, thanks

Ronald

Old 01-06-2010, 05:05 PM
Francois Rigaut

Hi,

Can you please remove the yorick-svn package?
I messed up the other day and wanted to submit yorick-cvs (which I did since
then), but instead created and submitted a yorick-svn, which I now request
to be deleted.
Sorry.
Thanks,
Francois