Old 10-31-2009, 09:12 PM
Anton Bazhenov

Default Package removal request

Wow, thanks! I didn't notice this link.
Adopted again.

Old 10-31-2009, 09:15 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On 31/10/2009, Anton Bazhenov <anton.bazhenov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow, thanks! I didn't notice this link.
> Adopted again.

I am a bit confuse man. You asked for a removal and now you uploaded it again?

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 10-31-2009, 09:19 PM
Anton Bazhenov

Oh, I thought that you uploaded new version of this package... In any case,
the one, who did it, added the correct link for downloading.

Old 11-01-2009, 08:45 AM
Jakob 'flocke' Nixdorf

Could someone please delete my xfce4-perl-svn [1] package.
They changed from svn to git so i uploaded a new one, the old is not longer needed.
Thanks.

Old 11-01-2009, 08:57 AM
Ionut Biru

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Jakob 'flocke' Nixdorf
<flocke@user-helfen-usern.de> wrote:
> Could someone please delete my xfce4-perl-svn [1] package.
> They changed from svn to git so i uploaded a new one, the old is not longer needed.
> Thanks.
>
> [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=24435

done

--
Ionut

Old 11-02-2009, 11:08 PM
Brett Mravec

Can someone please delete package upstartinitscripts [1]. It has been
replaced
by a newer and renamed package. Thanks

Old 11-02-2009, 11:19 PM
Ionut Biru

On 11/03/2009 02:08 AM, Brett Mravec wrote:

Can someone please delete package upstartinitscripts [1]. It has been
replaced
by a newer and renamed package. Thanks

done.

--
Ionut

Old 11-04-2009, 05:53 AM
doorknob60

This package isn't mine, but I merged antzek9's changes into my package and
we pretty much agreed that this package is no longer needed. Also they
updated some stuff so I don't even think this package works anymore
anyways. http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=29532 See the AUR comments
and my fofix-svn package ( http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=29226 )
if needed.

Old 11-04-2009, 08:45 PM