Old 03-01-2009, 05:37 PM
Blazej Koral

Default Package removal request

Hi!
Please remove wpa_supplicant-beta package, as the same version is in testing
repo now.

Blasse

Old 03-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Evangelos Foutras

Blazej Koral wrote:

Hi!
Please remove wpa_supplicant-beta package, as the same version is in testing
repo now.

Blasse

Are you sure about that? Maybe we should keep it for feature beta versions?

Old 03-02-2009, 12:27 PM
Blazej Koral

Ok, i can keep it as is waiting for next beta

Old 03-23-2009, 12:20 AM
Leonardo Damián Barberón

Hi!
Please remove pdfjam1 package [0] , because is a duplicate of pdfjam.

Thanks.

[0]: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=24879

Old 03-23-2009, 02:05 PM
Dan Vratil

Hi,
please could you delete package http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=17815
(flashcam). I think this package is already not needed anymore as his function
is provided by current stable version of flash.
Thanks

--
---------------------------------
Dan Vrátil

Old 03-23-2009, 02:11 PM
Daenyth Blank

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 11:05, Dan Vratil <progdan@progdansoft.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> please could you delete package http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=17815
> (flashcam). I think this package is already not needed anymore as his function
> is provided by current stable version of flash.
> Thanks

Done

Old 10-31-2009, 08:30 PM
Anton Bazhenov

Please remove the "fusecompress"[1] package. Archives with sources are no
longer stored on the server permanently, so now this package is useless.

[1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?I.fiD=15283<http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=15283>

Old 10-31-2009, 08:33 PM
Dan Vrátil

Hi,
please remove package vwm-modules [1]. The modules are now provided within the
main vwm package.

Thanks,
Dan Vratil

---------------------------------
Dan Vrátil
vratil@progdansoft.com
ICQ 249163429
Jabber progdan@jabber.cz
Tel. +420 732 326 870
http://www.progdan.homelinux.net

Old 10-31-2009, 08:47 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On 31/10/2009, Anton Bazhenov <anton.bazhenov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please remove the "fusecompress"[1] package. Archives with sources are no
> longer stored on the server permanently, so now this package is useless.
Done

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 10-31-2009, 08:47 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On 31/10/2009, Dan Vrátil <vratil@progdansoft.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> please remove package vwm-modules [1]. The modules are now provided within
> the
> main vwm package.
Done

--