FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > ArchLinux > ArchLinux User Repository

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 01-14-2009, 12:03 AM
 
Default package removal request

On 14 Jan 2009, at 1:59 am +0100, Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> 2009/1/14 <joyfulgirl@archlinux.us>:
> > Could someone remove cl-ppcre-clisp and stumpwm-clisp-git from the AUR?

> Done.

Thanks!

--
If I Am Ever A Heroine...
39. I will never say "This one is mine!" and engage in a one-on-one struggle
with the Villain or any of her henchpeople; however, I might say "This one
is mine!" and stand back while my comrades, by prior arrangement, pump all
available firepower into the now-distracted target.
 
Old 01-30-2009, 03:45 AM
Henri Hkkinen
 
Default package removal request

Hello,

I accidentally made a package which already was in the repository. Can you please remove this redundant package from the AUR:

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=23190

--
Henri Hkkinen
 
Old 01-30-2009, 03:55 AM
Allan McRae
 
Default package removal request

Henri Hkkinen wrote:

Hello,

I accidentally made a package which already was in the repository. Can
you please remove this redundant package from the AUR:


http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=23190


Done.

Allan
 
Old 02-02-2009, 01:08 AM
Grigorios Bouzakis
 
Default package removal request

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=20539 is the same as
http://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/i686/davfs2/

Greg
 
Old 02-02-2009, 01:11 AM
Grigorios Bouzakis
 
Default package removal request

On Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 04:08:48AM +0200, Grigorios Bouzakis wrote:
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=20539 is the same as
> http://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/i686/davfs2/
>
> Greg

Also http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=22144 is the same as
http://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/x86_64/libdrm/

Greg
 
Old 02-02-2009, 01:22 AM
"stefan-husmann@t-online.de"
 
Default package removal request

-----Original Message-----
> Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 03:11:39 +0100
> Subject: Re: [aur-general] package removal request
> From: Grigorios Bouzakis <grbzks@gmail.com>
> To: aur-general@archlinux.org

> On Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 04:08:48AM +0200, Grigorios Bouzakis wrote:
> > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=20539 is the same as
> > http://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/i686/davfs2/
> >
> > Greg
>
> Also http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=22144 is the same as
> http://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/x86_64/libdrm/
>
> Greg
>
Both were removed, thank you.
 
Old 02-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Grigorios Bouzakis
 
Default package removal request

Can someone delete http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=23763 ?
Its the same as http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=23750 . Use the
second one if you want to.

--
Greg

what to do and what not to do in public )
http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php
 
Old 02-08-2009, 10:51 PM
Angel Velsquez
 
Default package removal request

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 7:13 PM, Grigorios Bouzakis <grbzks@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can someone delete http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=23763 ?
> Its the same as http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=23750 . Use the
> second one if you want to.
>
>
<snip>

Done



--
Angel Velsquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net
Linux Counter: #359909
Arch Linux Trusted User
 
Old 02-28-2009, 09:26 PM
Vitaliy Berdinskikh
 
Default Package removal request

Hi all!

hamradio-menus is implemented custom desktop menu HamRadio.
I've found this category in standard registry
http://standards.freedesktop.org/menu-spec/latest/apa.html

I think hamradio-menus do not need anymore,

--
Sincerely yours,
Vitaliy Berdinskikh (Виталий Бердинских)
xmpp:vitaliy@berdinskikh.in.ua
sip:17473293615@proxy01.sipphone.com
skype:skipper.barbossa
 
Old 03-01-2009, 03:16 AM
Andrea Scarpino
 
Default Package removal request

2009/2/28 Vitaliy Berdinskikh <skipper13@root.ua>:
> hamradio-menus is implemented custom desktop menu HamRadio.
> I've found this category in standard registry
> http://standards.freedesktop.org/menu-spec/latest/apa.html
>
> I think hamradio-menus do not need anymore,

Dropped.

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 01:17 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org