Old 07-28-2012, 01:07 PM
Lucas Saliés Brum

Default Removal request

assogiate: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=9860
Broken.

Old 07-29-2012, 12:53 AM
Connor Behan

On 28/07/12 06:07 AM, Lucas Saliés Brum wrote:
> assogiate: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=9860
> Broken.
Did you try the fix linked to in the comments? If this works, I don't
see a reason to delete the package.

Old 07-29-2012, 01:04 AM
Nicolás de la Torre

gnome-shell-extension-activities-button 1.0-1 orphaned, marked ood 30 Sep 2011

gnome-shell-extension-activities-button-git orphaned, git repo does not work

Old 07-29-2012, 01:33 AM
Nicolás de la Torre

gnome-shell-extension-auto-move-windows-git orphaned - broken, does not build.

Old 07-29-2012, 04:45 AM
Lucas Saliés Brum

2012/7/28 Connor Behan <connor.behan@gmail.com>

> On 28/07/12 06:07 AM, Lucas Saliés Brum wrote:
> > assogiate: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=9860
> > Broken.
> Did you try the fix linked to in the comments? If this works, I don't
> see a reason to delete the package.

Yes.

Old 07-29-2012, 05:48 AM
TingPing

Please remove xchat-wdk-git -
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=60295 - it was replaced by
hexchat-git.

Old 07-29-2012, 03:33 PM
Thomas Dziedzic

done & thanks!

Old 08-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Vinycius Maia

Please delete the fltk11-bin[1], was sent accidentally

Old 08-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 8:24 PM, Vinycius Maia <suportevg@uol.com.br> wrote:

> Please delete the fltk11-bin[1], was sent accidentally

Removed, thanks.

Old 08-02-2012, 07:05 PM
der_FeniX

Please remove this package https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=56774
because author stop develop it after first buggy and unusable version.