Old 05-23-2012, 05:18 AM
Connor Behan

Default Removal request

On 22/05/12 10:04 PM, Åke Svensson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> please remove this package:
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?SeB=m&outdated=on&K=swanson
> It is outdated since it is svn and the new is from git. Both are
> maintained by me.
>
> Regards,
>
> swanson

Would you like it merged into the git package instead so the votes
aren't lost?

Old 05-23-2012, 09:46 AM
Connor Behan

On 23/05/12 02:38 AM, Åke Svensson wrote:

> 2012-05-23 10:07, aur-general-request@archlinux.org skrev:
>> Message: 6
>> Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 22:18:49 -0700
>> From: Connor Behan<connor.behan@gmail.com>
>> To: "Discussion about the Arch User Repository (AUR)"
>> <aur-general@archlinux.org>
>> Subject: Re: [aur-general] Removal request

>> Would you like it merged into the git package instead so the votes
>> aren't lost?
>
> Yes please! Didn't know that was possible ...
>
> Thx,
>
> /swanson

It is done.

Old 05-23-2012, 03:07 PM
Kwpolska

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 7:18 AM, Connor Behan <connor.behan@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 22/05/12 10:04 PM, Åke Svensson wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> please remove this package:
>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?SeB=m&outdated=on&K=swanson
>> It is outdated since it is svn and the new is from git. Both are
>> maintained by me.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> swanson
>
> Would you like it merged into the git package instead so the votes
> aren't lost?

Connor, there is no need of asking, just do it. I've yet to see
someone not wanting a merge when there is such a change.

--
Kwpolska <http://kwpolska.tk>
stop html mail * * *| always bottom-post

Old 05-23-2012, 03:40 PM
Dave Reisner

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 05:07:02PM +0200, Kwpolska wrote:
> On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 7:18 AM, Connor Behan <connor.behan@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 22/05/12 10:04 PM, Åke Svensson wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> please remove this package:
> >> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?SeB=m&outdated=on&K=swanson
> >> It is outdated since it is svn and the new is from git. Both are
> >> maintained by me.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >> swanson
> >
> > Would you like it merged into the git package instead so the votes
> > aren't lost?
> >

> Connor, there is no need of asking, just do it. I've yet to see
> someone not wanting a merge when there is such a change.

Your constant disrespect for the contributors to this community is
rather annoying and childish.

You seem like an unhappy person. Please do us all a favor and think
before you post. You'll save yourself some embarassment.

Cheers,
Dave

Old 05-23-2012, 03:41 PM
Thorsten Töpper

On Wed, 23 May 2012 17:07:02 +0200
Kwpolska <kwpolska@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 7:18 AM, Connor Behan
> <connor.behan@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 22/05/12 10:04 PM, Åke Svensson wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> please remove this package:
> >> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?SeB=m&outdated=on&K=swanson
> >> It is outdated since it is svn and the new is from git. Both are
> >> maintained by me.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >> swanson
> >
> > Would you like it merged into the git package instead so the votes
> > aren't lost?
> >

> Connor, there is no need of asking, just do it. I've yet to see
> someone not wanting a merge when there is such a change.

Well it's more polite to ask about it than to directly do it. And if
someone says "No don't do that." then you've also seen someone who does
not want it. ;-)

So we'll wait for swanson's answer as it's appropiate.

--
Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
GPG-Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4

Old 05-23-2012, 04:54 PM
Connor Behan

On 23/05/12 08:41 AM, Thorsten Töpper wrote:
> On Wed, 23 May 2012 17:07:02 +0200
> Kwpolska <kwpolska@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 7:18 AM, Connor Behan
>> <connor.behan@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Would you like it merged into the git package instead so the votes
>>> aren't lost?
>>>
>> Connor, there is no need of asking, just do it. I've yet to see
>> someone not wanting a merge when there is such a change.
>>
> Well it's more polite to ask about it than to directly do it. And if
> someone says "No don't do that." then you've also seen someone who does
> not want it. ;-)
>
> So we'll wait for swanson's answer as it's appropiate.

Swanson already said yes to merging. He replied to a digest and didn't
change the subject line so it was easily missed.

Old 05-29-2012, 05:45 PM
Erik Johnson

Please remove the package f-git
(https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=54697). The author of f
renamed the project to "fasd", and I have created a new fasd-git AUR
package.

Old 05-29-2012, 06:18 PM
speps

On Tue, 29 May 2012 12:45:38 -0500
Erik Johnson <palehose@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please remove the package f-git
> (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=54697). The author of f
> renamed the project to "fasd", and I have created a new fasd-git AUR
> package.

Merged, thanks.

- speps -

Old 07-28-2012, 08:24 AM
Schala Zeal

I would like to recommend the orphaned package mingw32-zlib-static be
removed, as mingw32-zlib offers a static library as well as a DLL import
library.

Old 07-28-2012, 08:39 AM
Ike Devolder

Op zaterdag 28 juli 2012 01:24:06 schreef Schala Zeal:
> I would like to recommend the orphaned package mingw32-zlib-static be
> removed, as mingw32-zlib offers a static library as well as a DLL import
> library.

removed thx

--Ike