Old 08-05-2008, 05:12 PM
"Andrea Scarpino"

Default TU Inactivity

Hi TUs,

I'll be on vacation from today until 31th of August.
Probably I'll haven't a full connection but I'll try to use opened (or
encrypted, is the same thing wireless network during this time for
check my mail and bugs report.

You are feel free to update any of my packages if needed or fix any opened bugs.

Good work/holiday at all.

Best Regards,
Andrea

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Trusted User

Old 08-05-2008, 05:16 PM
"Ronald van Haren"

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 7:12 PM, Andrea Scarpino <bash.lnx@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi TUs,
>
> I'll be on vacation from today until 31th of August.
> Probably I'll haven't a full connection but I'll try to use opened (or
> encrypted, is the same thing wireless network during this time for
> check my mail and bugs report.
>
> You are feel free to update any of my packages if needed or fix any opened bugs.
>
> Good work/holiday at all.
>
> Best Regards,
> Andrea
>
> --
> Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
> Arch Linux Trusted User
> Linux User: #430842

Enjoy your holiday!

Ronald

Old 08-22-2008, 03:58 AM
"Andrea Scarpino"

Come back!

...and 11 packages out-of-date

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Trusted User

Old 08-22-2008, 03:46 PM
Ángel Velásquez

Andrea Scarpino ha scritto:

Come back!

Welcome back BaSh

...and 11 packages out-of-date

Good I've update some of your packages (elisa related), I hope you
enjoyed your vacations!

Cheers

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net

Old 08-22-2008, 03:52 PM
"Andrea Scarpino"

2008/8/22 Ángel Velásquez <angvp@archlinux.com.ve>:
> Good I've update some of your packages (elisa related)
I saw, very thanks!

Now elisa 0.5.6 out. I update it 24hours ago but it doesn't appear in community

Do you know what is the problem?

Cheers

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Trusted User

Old 08-22-2008, 03:53 PM
Ángel Velásquez

Andrea Scarpino ha scritto:

Good I've update some of your packages (elisa related)

I saw, very thanks!

Now elisa 0.5.6 out. I update it 24hours ago but it doesn't appear in community

Do you know what is the problem?

Cheers

Yeah Loui a.k.a louipc broke the repo and now we're stucked until he
will fix it :-)

Cheers!

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net

Old 08-22-2008, 03:54 PM
"Andrea Scarpino"

2008/8/22 Andrea Scarpino <bash.lnx@gmail.com>:
> Do you know what is the problem?
Ok, I read now this [1]

[1] - http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2008-August/008410.html

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Trusted User

Old 03-04-2012, 01:29 PM
Chris Brannon

Hello,
I'm going away for a job interview. I'll be gone from now until March
8.

-- Chris

Old 07-30-2012, 02:54 PM
Chris Brannon

I'll be inactive for the next week, starting today.

-- Chris

Old 07-30-2012, 09:03 PM
Kyle

Thanks for all you do to keep Arch talking. See you next week.
~Kyle
--
Kyle is a droid.
The whole world knows it.