-   -   cooledit in AUR (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/13595-cooledit-aur.html)

"Husmann, Stefan" 12-06-2007 08:56 AM

cooledit in AUR

Title: cooledit in AUR

Hello,

there is an orphaned package "cooledit" in the AUR under "unsupported". This project seems to be dead. I did not find any homepage for this project. The existing entries in google point to not existing links.

I suggest to reemove this package entirely.

Greetings

Stefan Husmann

"R. van Haren" 12-06-2007 09:29 AM

cooledit in AUR

Works for me:

ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/apps/editors/X/cooledit/

Though it is not updated anymore since 2005.

Ronald