Old 12-04-2007, 12:28 PM
"Phil Dillon-Thiselton"

Default Netbeans

Hey all,

I don't know what to do with netbeans. The new version is built using
some enormous interactive install script, which isn't ideally suited
to a PKGBUILD. The previous PKGBUILD was created by somebody else and
I just adopted it in to [community] because it was popular and made
some minor improvements. However, I think somebody else might do a
better job with it now.

Any offers to adopt it?

Best,

Phil