Old 12-04-2007, 11:56 AM
Florian Loitsch

Default disown mtasc

could a TU please orphan package mtasc.
The PKGBUILD is a binary (and has not been touched for nearly two years).
I have contacted the current maintainer jMCg, but did not get any response.
I'm not sure if I'll have the time to update the package myself, but at least
it would be possible.
mfg,
// florian loitsch
--
"Computers are useless. They can only give answers" - Pablo Picasso

Old 12-04-2007, 12:07 PM
"Hugo Doria"

> The PKGBUILD is a binary (and has not been touched for nearly two years).
> I have contacted the current maintainer jMCg, but did not get any response.
> I'm not sure if I'll have the time to update the package myself, but at least
> it would be possible.

It's already orphaned.

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)