Old 05-19-2008, 02:14 AM
Geoffroy Carrier

Default Refreshed PKGBUILDs)

Excerpts from Aaron Griffin's message of Mon May 19 03:11:23 +0200 2008:
> I was suggesting nothing - just discussing proper scripting practices.
OK, sorry, I misunderstood you (I don't have much English ML practices).
Then I'd say it really depends on the context, but in most case, I
totally agree with you.
In my practice, on controlled precise environments, I prefer going the
PATH way: PATH is then generally predictable (or the person who changed
it knows what he's doing), and tweaking the scripts (with functions as
you proposed, or with custom binaries), it's easier to do so.

--
Geoffroy Carrier
http://gcarrier.koon.fr/